Home Forums WoodMart support forum Import AJAX problem. Please try import data manually.

Import AJAX problem. Please try import data manually.

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

perbble
    Participant

i have tried several times importing demo data but always get this problem (Import AJAX problem. Please try import data manually). Due to this Additional Pages in Woodmart Dashboard is not working, you cant add or choose anything in Additional Pages. Please help me solve this problem, i just did a clean install of wordpress with the woodmart theme installed. Please kindly help me by importing the demo data, solve Ajax problem and Additonal Pages not responding. Awaiting a reply.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

perbble
    Participant

WordPress logins details

perbble
    Participant

WordPress logins details

perbble
    Participant

WordPress logins

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to switch to PHP 7.2 because some plugins still not support the latest version of PHP and may cause some errors.

perbble
    Participant

I have switched the php version from 7.3 to 7.2 but experiencing the same Import Ajax Problem again. Please try and help, there is no improvement in what am doing and its like throwing my money away. Try and show some concern.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The dummy content is imported now. Please, check from your side.

perbble
    Participant

Thanks a lot

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We just imported it and didn’t receive any errors. We don’t know why you saw those errors earlier.

perbble
    Participant

Really

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but the dummy content is a complex data and can’t be imported manually.

perbble
    Participant

Where can I find mobile footer menu in woodmart theme. I want to rearrange the footer two’s, please kindly check the picture below

Attachments:

Hello,

The Footer layout is configured in the Theme Settings > Footer.
    The Footer content is edited in Appearance > Widgets > Footer Column

Best Regards

perbble
    Participant

Ok

perbble
    Participant

Still not working, there was no Custom Menu in the widgets so i have to use external plugin. Please where can I find the Woodmart Custom Menu.

Attachments:

perbble
    Participant

Hi

Attachments:

Hello,

1. Create a menu in Appearance > Menu using pages posts. HTML blocks are not used in the menu.

2. Choose the created menu in the menu widget.

Or create HTML block with the content you want to insert in the footer and use HTML block widget https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/html-blocks-2/#main_footer

Best Regards

perbble
    Participant

I have been able to do that but i lost the pages in between the text block and the social buttoms. How can i add the pages again

Attachments:

Hello,

Here is the instruction on how to create a menu https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Menu_User_Guide

Best Regards

perbble
    Participant

Hello

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have imported the data for you. Please, check now.

Hello,

The base demo has been successfully installed, please check, now you can install any demo you like https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/installation-process/

Best Regards

perbble
    Participant

Thank you

perbble
    Participant

Please non of the pages are working, only Cart page. Please kindly re-import the demo again, facing a-lot of issues and choose “Electronics as demo website”.
    Please help me.

perbble
    Participant

Please i have also deactivated the plugins that are not related to the theme.

Hello,

Please check the pages on one of the default themes to understand if our theme causes the problem.

Best Regards

perbble
    Participant

Please

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It is not related to our theme’s dummy content at all. Check your permalinks settings in Dashboard -> Settings -> Permalinks. If it will not help, contact your hosting provider for help.

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Import AJAX problem. Please try import data manually.’ is closed to new replies.