Home Forums WoodMart support forum Import Fashion aspect in a web not new without delete existing data

Import Fashion aspect in a web not new without delete existing data

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Alceste61
    Participant

Hello,
    I would like the aspect of Fashion Demo, but we don’t know if we can import this demo from Dumy content, because our shop is not new, is not empty. We have products, prices, articles etc. How we can change the aspect of Wordmart Main to Wordmart Fashion without import the examples of products from the fashion demo?
    I would like that our web looks like: https://woodmart.xtemos.com/demo-fashion/demo/fashion/
    Thanks for your help

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :).

Importing the dummy content will change the layout of the website.

If you don’t want to import the demo then you need to recreate the site like the demo. Otherwise there is no option available.

Best Regards

Alceste61
    Participant

Hello, thanks for your quickly answer. I’m afraid that I’m not explain right my doubt. Also I’m not sure to understand fine your answer. For us is good if the layout of our web change when importing the Fashion demo from the dummy. But is not good if change also the existing content. We wish that our web looks like the fashion demo, but without delete our products. Is not a problem if the import add examples of products from the demo, because after that we will can delete them. But we must be sure that our existing products, images, categories, plugins and prices will not be deleted with the import. I hope now, you can understand my doubt. Excuse my English.

Hello,

Importing the content will not delete the existing content and products etc. It will import the content that is imported with the dummy content. But your existing data will not be deleted.

You can take a complete backup of the website before importing a demo to overcome the issues if they occur.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)