Home Forums WoodMart support forum Import image gallery for variable products

Import image gallery for variable products

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

juliette
    Participant

Hello support team,

Some images in product pages are not displaying, only “Undefined” appears.
    In looking for the issue, I realized that it applies only to the image gallery of variations. Images don’t appear in backend either (see screenshots below).

I created these products by importing the informations from CSV file. When I create a test variable product with variations directly in woocommerce and that I export it, there is a specific column for the image gallery of variations, which seems to come from the theme. This column is filled with numbers instead of with the name of images. However I cannot find how to link the images with the numbers. When I go in the media library, there is no mention of a number to identify the image.

Could you please help me with this? Is it possible to identify variation image gallery with images names instead of with numbers?

Many thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please try to reload images and check how it works.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

juliette
    Participant

Hello Elise,

I tried that before but when I remove an image to reload it again, it removes the link between products and the image. So when I reload the image, it is not in the product’s image gallery anymore.
    Do you have an advice on how to extract all images ID number please?

Thank you

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

juliette
    Participant

Hello Elise,

I was able to resolve the issue by collecting manually the images ID number one by one but this is very time consuming (you have to check the URL of each image in the media library by hovering it to see the ID number).
    If you can check why using the name of images does not work in the case of variations image gallery, it would be very helpful! Please find admin access below.

Many thanks

Hello,

We are glad you have solved the issue. WoodMart cannot influence Woocommerce functionality.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

juliette
    Participant

Hello Elise,

Sorry to insist, but this is definitely a Woodmart functionality :
    the name of the column when I export a product is “Meta : wd_additional_variation_images_data”.

Could you please have a look to see if it could be possible to use images name instead of ID numbers in there? When I try, only ID numbers work and this is very time consuming with hundred of images.

Thank you

Hello,

Please switch to any default theme, add a section and set the image background to a column, and check how it would work.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)