Home Forums WoodMart support forum Infinite Scroll

Infinite Scroll

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

epicsm
    Participant

Hello

1) I have an issue with the infinite scrolling that after about 28 products it seems to stall and the spinning ball. I have tried across different browsers. Do you have any suggestions how to resolve the issue?

Below link there is 71 products and it stops after 28.

https://epic-trophies.com/trophy-category/trophy-cups/silver/

2) Due to my css the text on the load more button is white. What is the css to change to black just for the load more only text?

Many thanks

Hello,

1. Kindly deactivate all the third party plugins and then check back with theme default plugins. I’m sure this will fixed the issue.

2. You can use the below CSS code in global custom CSS area under theme settings to change the color of load more button:

.woodmart-load-more .load-more-label{
    color: black;
    }

Best Regards.

epicsm
    Participant

Hello

I have found the culprit to the infinite scrolling issue which is a plugin ‘WooCommerce TM Extra Product Options’ by Themecomplete.

I need this plugin because of the extra product options needed but have no idea how to resolve the issue.

What can I do?

Regards

epicsm
    Participant

Hello

I am going to use another extra products plugin and found a good one that does not interfere with the scrolling so this issue is resolved.

On another site I had the same issue a while back and see now it was the extra product options plugin I was using.

Regards

Hello,

I am glad that you resolved the issue by deactivating that third party plugin which creates problem.

On your other site in which you face the same issue and using the “WooCommerce TM Extra Product Options” plugin. Just deactivate it so your site will run smoothly.

Actually that plugin adds additional fields and our AJAX custom handler works with default WooCommerce data only.

Best Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)