Home Forums WoodMart support forum Is there a way to create a separate home page for each device?

Is there a way to create a separate home page for each device?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

eid.nrsen
    Participant

Hello, I have a problem in the site performance with Elementor,
    the main problem is the size of banners images, I tried to duplicate sections and using Elementor responsive tab to hide/show sections in different devices, but I found that Elementor just hide the section not Skip it form loading.
    So I think about creating separate home page for different devices but the only way I figured is redirecting using JavaScript or using is_mobile() function.
    I just need to know is there a better way to do this trick without redirecting like (change the static home page on the fly without update default option).

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Yes, you can create HTML block (custom post type): https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/html-blocks-usage/

Then select it for mobile view in the page options: https://gyazo.com/fae4155de45e59d0f6b984488d9bec71

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

eid.nrsen
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for you respond, I check the great option you mentioned but unfortunately not working for me.

I test it in two ways (build the page using elementor, and create the default page content as a HTML Block and using the wordpress editor with shortcode option).

but still get the default version in desktop and mobile.

Hello,

Alternatively, you can create a section for every device right in the home page and show/hide them accordingly.

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)