Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issue with Color filter

Issue with Color filter

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

omri.edripr
    Participant

Hello, I have an issue with the shop sidebar widget for filter colors.
    1. When I’m choosing a color in the filters and then choosing another color, the filter show only the last color I choose. Even if I choose at the widget settings AND.
    2. When I want to cancel a filter that I choose by clicking on the X (in the filter) its not cancel the filter.

Hello,

You can fix it by applying patch # 532787. To do this, go to Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Patcher, find the corresponding patch and click on the “Apply” button. Let us know if it works for you.

Best Regards.

omri.edripr
    Participant

Hi I did it and I still have the same issue

omri.edripr
    Participant

Also another issue that happened after the Patch activated is that now when I’m choosing a color, the color filter change and I have less colors to choose

Hello,

Try to regenerate “Regenerate the product attributes lookup table” in Woocommerce > Status > Tools: https://take.ms/LGpvf

In addition, please check Woocommerce > Settings > Product tab > Advanced tab and disable Use the product attributes lookup table for catalog filtering.

If the issue still remains, deactivate the third party plugins on your site and check the issue. If the issue still persists, share the wp logins details so i will check and give you a possible solution. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards.

omri.edripr
    Participant

Hi I tried to do all what you said but I’m still having the same issue.
    I add a login details to my website.
    I will be happy for your assist to solve this issue.

Hello,

Try to increase the PHP max input vars parameter on your server to 10000 and test how it works. You can ask your hosting provider for help on this matter.

Best Regards.

omri.edripr
    Participant

Hi I did that. I Increase the max input vars parameter but still the filters have the same issue

Hello,

Try to use the default “filter product by attributes” widget:
    https://ibb.co/GMpc4F6

Best Regards.

omri.edripr
    Participant

Same issue. you have my website user name and password you can check it.
    is updated in the page (the last widget in the sidebar) you can check it. when I choose a color, other colors are hidden).

I think the issue is when I’m choosing red for example, only the products colors that show in the page are stay in the list. the rest are hidden after choosing a color.

Hello,

Navigate to Appearance > Widgets > Expand filter product by attribute and select the query type “OR”.
    https://ibb.co/HYLyzQ1

Best Regards.

omri.edripr
    Participant

Hi Thank you for your reply. yes now this filter work probably. but how I design it to look like your widget?

Hello,

Your issue has been solved. This is a small issue in the theme, we will fix it in the next theme update. Now you can use our theme widget Woodmart Woocommerce layered Nav widget in the sidebar.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)