Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issue with “FILTER BY COLOR” Functionality

Issue with “FILTER BY COLOR” Functionality

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

mouriya.signatures1
    Participant

I am currently experiencing an issue with the “FILTER BY COLOR” option on the shop page[https://syonafans.com/shop]. I have thoroughly checked and confirmed that the color filtering functionality works correctly on both the product list and product single pages. But why it is not working on the shop page??

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi mouriya.signatures1,

Thanks for reaching to us.

I tested on your shop page, colors filter are working correctly. https://prnt.sc/mY7Z97FDOE8a

Did you resolve it? Please confirm me back.

Regards,

mouriya.signatures1
    Participant

If I select the Ivory color, the fan should display in Ivory, but it still shows the default brown image. I want it to change to the Ivory color fan image, but it is not updating.
    If I click on white and ivory, it should display the white color variant and the ivory color variant together, right?

Attachments:

mouriya.signatures1
    Participant

I have an e-commerce website that features products with different color variations. I am utilizing the Woocommerce Plugin along with the latest version of the Woodmart theme. Here is the link [https://syonafans.com/shop/] to the shop page where you can find the ‘FILTER BY COLOR’ option on the left side panel. The default product image is set to a brown color image. However, when filtering products by selecting white, ivory, or brown, it still displays the brown color product for any chosen color. We have properly added all variations and attributes and uploaded images according to the color attribute. It’s important to note that we are not using any third-party plugins for filtering; this functionality is provided by the Woodmart theme.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi mouriya.signatures1,

Thanks for sharing more details.

There is no such an option, by default. Filters are used to filter products that meet conditions based on attributes (brands, colors, size, etc.) and not have functionality to change images according to variation images.

Regards,

mouriya.signatures1
    Participant

While the ‘Filter by Color’ option in the side panel does not appear to change the displayed images according to the selected color, I’ve observed that when clicking on a particular product and selecting a color variant within the product page, the corresponding image does change appropriately. I have attached a screenshot illustrating this behavior for your reference. Considering that the product page successfully reflects the selected color image, I believe it is reasonable to expect a similar functionality within the ‘Filter by Color’ option on the shop page. If the system is capable of dynamically changing images based on color variations within the product page, could you kindly explore the possibility of extending this functionality to the ‘Filter by Color’ option in the side panel of shop page?

Attachments:

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi mouriya.signatures1,

Unfortunately, additional customization is outside the scope of our basic support. You need to find a third party plugin to achieve more functionality that best suits you.

Regards,

mouriya.signatures1
    Participant

We have purchased the theme specifically for these functionalities. How can you state that it’s outside the scope of support? I have attached a screenshot for your reference, where you can see that I have selected orange and grey color chairs, and the filtering works correctly. Please address this issue as soon as possible. Thank you.

Attachments:

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi mouriya.signatures1,

The product with the main image is displayed during filtering, and we cannot change it, because in this case your site will work slowly. But we wanted to recommend you the Show single variation option with the Hide variations parent option enabled, and in this case it should work as you want.

Regards,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)