Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issue with Importing Images

Issue with Importing Images

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

kunalfddi
    Participant

Hello,

I am experiencing an issue with the image size when importing products using the “wzone” plugin. While all the other details are being fetched correctly, the images appear smaller than expected. To provide you with a better understanding of the problem, I will include screenshots and the product link.

Before purchasing the Woodmart theme, I contacted the Xtemos team with a pre-sale query regarding the compatibility of the “wzone” plugin and its features. Their response assured me that I could purchase the theme as the plugin is compatible with it. I have attached a screenshot of their confirmation email.

To assist you further, I will share the admin ID and password in the private content box so that you can investigate the issue.

I kindly request your assistance in resolving this matter.

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

kunalfddi
    Participant

I apologize for any confusion, but since it is a paid plugin, I am unable to reinstall it and test it on different themes at the moment.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You don’t need to do anything with the plugin. Just switch to the default theme in Appearance -> Themes and check how it looks. As far as we can see, your images are not affected by our theme at all.

Kind Regards

kunalfddi
    Participant

I can understand your point that your theme doesnt affect the images at all. But could you please make necessary changes in theme settings so the images could fit properly or by changing image default size that your theme supports.

I would be very grateful if i get this issue/error fixed.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Our theme doesn’t control product images size. It is controlled by WooCommerce plugin. You can configure it in Appearance -> Customize -> WooCommerce -> Product images.

Kind Regards

kunalfddi
    Participant

I tried but couldn’t help it

kunalfddi
    Participant

If its possible, you can check and get this fixed on our behalf.

Thanks

kunalfddi
    Participant

close this ticket

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, we close this topic. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Issue with Importing Images’ is closed to new replies.