Home Forums WoodMart support forum Jquery version 3.6.0 of WP causes probles in Product page

Jquery version 3.6.0 of WP causes probles in Product page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I am facing some issues in product page. I am trying to choose attributes in Product page but getting errors because of the jquery (comes from wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.min.js?ver=3.6.0)
    Although, there is a “Migrate is installed, version 3.3.2” message, error still exists.
    Any help would be appreciated! thanks

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with the default wordpress theme because the products are woocommerce functionality and our theme doesn’t influence.

Best Regards

Hello again,
    thanks for the respond. WIth the default WP theme twenty-twenty one I have two select boxes (color + size) and works. I could choose size and color and add the product to cart.
    When I change back to woodmart child theme I could not.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third-party plugins and check back.

If the issue still occurs then leave all the third-party plugins deactivated and tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards.

Hello,
    I have deactivated all the third plugins exept the Woocommerce of course, so I could check it . but still not playing. I could give you WP admin access
    I have leave the 3rd parties plugins deactivated
    If you need enything else, please let me know
    thanks

Hello,

I have logged into your website and saw you have configured attribute slugs in greek.

By default Woocommerce attribute slugs don’t support non-latin characters. You have to write them in latin characters.

Best Regards

very good observation. I did not know that this affects functionality
    I have already activated the other plugins and works perfect! thanks for help and tips
    have a nice day

Hello,

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Jquery version 3.6.0 of WP causes probles in Product page’ is closed to new replies.