Home Forums WoodMart support forum Latest Product ajax grid not showing products with New product Label

Latest Product ajax grid not showing products with New product Label

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

abhinav1506
    Participant

the latest products in the ajax product grids on the website url i sent you is not showing the products with new labels . This is not making sense as it should right?

for eg even this product is labelled NEW but its not showing in latest products.
    https://waywewere.net/product/desi-natural-farm-hen-eggs/

There are many more with NEW label but are not showing in latest products ajax product grid tab

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

abhinav1506
    Participant

also there are no filters set to search products with the new Label. Some products new badge has expired and crossed the set new till date but it still shows the new label. Super duper confusing. Why so many problems with woodmart.

abhinav1506
    Participant

1)also there are no filters set to search products with the new badge Label.

2)Some products new badge has expired and crossed the set new till date but it still shows the new label. Super duper confusing. Why so many problems with woodmart.

3)and even if i set a new label/badge expiry date for the product in product settings it does not recognize it and will instead only show actually newly added and published products in the ajax product grids. It simply is not working as intended. Also there is no filter to search via product badge.

abhinav1506
    Participant

repeatedly asking you why you people are messing up so badly with woodmart features. A simple thing like this is not working . Just fyi ive tried setting it to permanent New label or schedule a date (i know only one will work so ive not enabled both these options together – i know that). But for the products i set permanent it doesnt work and neither for the products with a schedule date like 2 months in the future also doesn’t work. by doesnt work i mean it doesnt show in the latest new products filter ajax product grid although many instock items like i said have been set up . This is dissapointing, really.

abhinav1506
    Participant

if new products are not appearing as expected in the new products grid despite being correctly labeled and in stock, the issue may be related to how the products are being filtered or displayed through the grid settings.

abhinav1506
    Participant

hello ,

https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/jumping-fixed-headers-nav-on-portions-of-the-page-on-mobiles-only/#post-548157

cloned website admin access is with Luke whos handling this ticket url above . Please go to admin and investigate this issue hands on asap and come up with a solution for the this solution here and post herre now regarding this solution and not on the ticket url . This is just for me to allow you access to the admin .

Hello,

Your previous login details are not working.Please share valid WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site so that we can proceed further and check the issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards.

abhinav1506
    Participant

I think you must have seen old login details. Here are the new ones i gave like too later in in our conversation after which he solved that issue but this latest products issue is a new issue which needs to be addressed by you it seems, so here goes in private .

abhinav1506
    Participant

Remember products showing new products is not showing products with new badge in ajax product grid. Instead it shows the actual new products which are recently created. You need to solve this filtering glitch in ajax product grids. I’ve tried everything and nothing works .

if new products are not appearing as expected in the new products grid despite being correctly labeled and in stock, the issue may be related to how the products are being filtered or displayed through the grid settings.

Admin details are given in the message before this . Remember if you need to purge server cache just do it with wprocket as it’s equivalent to purging server cache as wprocket has an integration with cloudways and when cache is purged with wprocket it means it also purged server cache and varnish cache cloudways uses. Please come up with a quick solution.

Hello,

Navigate to Theme Settings > Shop > Products Labels > Increase the Automatic “New” label period.

Best Regards.

abhinav1506
    Participant

ya but this is not what i need ? it says

This label is displayed for products if you enabled this option for particular items.

Automatic “New” label period
    DAY
    Set a number of days to keep your products marked as “New” after creation.

Picture attached

Cant understand when the product is set to new either permanently or till scheduled date in product settings then this should overwrite this Setting you mentioned. Plus its highly confusing what the use of the product settings for new label if this setting here exists . Whats the difference and which has more priority? i can clearly see this setting here in shop-product labels is calculating the new products valid date from the date of creation and this becomes a global setting. but i dont need this . i need to enable and disable product badges for NEW only on certain selected products to indicate fresh batch. If i set it globally then in shop settings then this will apply to every product. So this is confusing. It would have been better if you give me a more detailed answer as or else wel be going around in circles this way.

TIA

Abhinav

abhinav1506
    Participant

First of all i dont understand as i mentioned in th e previous message. Secondly, im also confused about the new products date being limited to maximum 365 days. Whereas this website is 10 years old and we work in batches so indicating batches as new is our primary focus. The products i need to make permanently new are actually 7 years old. Please help and make me understand how to achieve this and how this all works and how is it different from setting new label on product settings like a permanant one or a schedule till date for New badge?

Hello,

Actually, if you want to make the NEW Products to work as they are added on your Site, then you need to go to Dashboard > Theme Settings > Shop > Product Labels > there you need to define Automatic “New” Label Period: https://ibb.co/yQrkbMr > then when you add the new Products on your Site you will see they are showing there automatically as they are added.

If your products are old and you want to show the “new” label on it. Navigate to Products > Edit Products > In the product settings set the Mark product as “New” till date for particular products.
    https://ibb.co/kmXqNyx

Best Regards.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)