Home Forums WoodMart support forum Layer Area size in slider revolution

Layer Area size in slider revolution

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Swati
    Participant

Hi,

I am trying to enable all the 3 layer area sizes for slider revolution in the theme, but I am not able to do so. (Image attached)

But when I am checking the demos(organics) its is enabled.

Please suggest me the settings.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached. Please try recreating the slide then check back after clearing the cache.

Or you can edit the demo organics slider and set up according to your needs that come with the demo import.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studio.

Swati
    Participant

Hi, Thank you for suggesting the ways

I did the second one, edited the demo organics slider, and did the setup. Now the default option is there and it is working fine.

But interestingly if I disable it and try to enable it again it doesn’t happen. The same old problem is repeating. Why it is so?

Also when I am trying to enable the loop layers—>use slide loop to ENABLE…… it doesn’t happen. No option is coming in the below like the demo-organic. Picture attached

It seems that the issue is due to some settings. Can you please suggest what is that.

Finally, can you please clarify what you meant by “recreating the slide then check back after clearing the cache”?

Attachments:

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

I saw the screenshots you attached.

Please try recreating the slider means that create a new slider containing all the options that you have added for the other slider then save it and check back.

Basically the sliders sometimes won’t load correctly with all the options that’s why such issues occur.

Please try to create a new slider, add new slides to it, and then check the options. If it still behaves the same then deactivate all the third-party plugins and provide with admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studio.

Swati
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for the response. I have tried out the suggested option but the same thing is occurring.
    I am not sure which plugin is causing this, Therefore providing you the admin panel login details for the help.

Hello,

I have logged into your website and the third-party plugins are still activated. Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme then tell me to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studio.

Swati
    Participant

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. I am not an expert on this, please let me know (pls provide the list) which are the third-party plugins that are not part of the theme. I will deactivate it.

Or you can also deactivate it one by one and let me know the list of the plugins deactivated.

Must identify which plugin is causing this problem.

Hello,

The plugins other than the recommended theme plugins are third party plugins, please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme. Then clear the cache and check back.

These are the theme plugins that are activated on your website:

1) Contact Form 7
    2) MC4WP: Mailchimp for WordPress
    3) Safe SVG
    4) Slider Revolution
    5) WooCommerce
    6) WoodMart Core
    7) WPBakery Page Builder

All the other plugins except the above are third party plugins.

If you are still unable then give me permission to deactivate the third-party plugins and troubleshoot the issue for you with theme plugins.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studio.

Swati
    Participant

Hi,

I have deactivated the plugins, but the problem is persisting. Kindly check at your end through the credentials I have provided.

Also, I am authorizing you for further deactivating the third-party plugins and troubleshoot the issue.

Hello,

I have logged into your website and checked by activating some default WordPress theme and the plugin behaves the same with it as well.

Which clears that the issue is not with our theme. You can try reinstalling the plugin or can contact the plugin support for further help.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studio.

Swati
    Participant

Hi,

Oh, You know it got resolved. As suggested by you, I just reinstalled the slider revolution plugin and its working fine now. Not sure how I missed it at the first place. THANK you.

But I am observing 2 things now.

1) If I re-load the website (ctrl+F5), the font “MIRACLES OF NOURISHMENT” comes different and then it changes to the desired one as per my design. Not sure why it is happening so.

2) If I see carefully, initially a background green color comes (probably because I imported demo organics) and then the background image comes. pls suggest how can I stop that.

ALSO please suggest, how can I upgrade it to version 5.2 as per the latest release?

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

1 & 2) It is due to the internet connection sometimes that doesn’t let the page to load completely and when the font and the images are loaded then it is displayed accordingly.

Please make sure that you let the page load completely and check back.

3) You can read our detailed documentation on how to update the theme in the following link:
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/4-x-5-0-elementor-migration-guide/

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studio.

Swati
    Participant

I feel my question is different. I am currently using the woodmart5.1 while developing my website. But in evanto market it is showing that the current release is 5.2.

Hello,

Yes, WoodMart Theme 5.2 version is our latest update.

You can update the theme by following the instructions in our detailed documentation:
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/update-theme-2/

Please make sure to take a complete backup of the website before updating the theme.

Best Regards.

Swati
    Participant

Hi,

After re-enabling the plugin, interestingly the sidebar on the shop page with categories s not coming.

What settings might have caused this, I could not revert it back. pl help

Hello,

I have logged into your website and added widgets in the sidebar and they are displayed fine on my end.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/25gWKfk

Please clear the cache and check back.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studio.

Swati
    Participant

Yeah, that’s what I am seeing now. Thank you 🙂

Did the widgets got deleted? Can u pls suggest how to add them and I want the default style like it was before.

I think earlier the ” Filter by price” was there

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

You can try adding the price filter widget to add the price filter in the sidebar from Appearance >> Widgets.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/q92Jq1s

Best Regards.

Swati
    Participant

Thank you so much 🙂

What about the categories at the top of the shop page. Is that editable too and how?

PFA image.

Attachments:

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

I saw the screenshot you attached. The categories that are added to the website are displayed under the Shop page title.

You can edit the categories from Products >> Categories.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/Lgm2JQf

Best Regards.

Swati
    Participant

Ok, Thats fine. But my question is if I want to hide it or instead of the category if I want to show anything else. What is the option for that?

Hello,

Sorry, the shop page title only displays categories and nothing else. You can hide specific categories from the shop page title from Theme Settings >> Shop >> Sidebar & Page title.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/p0YysB8

Or you can disable the shop page categories from there as well.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studio.

Swati
    Participant

ok thank you

Most Welcome :-)

If you do not mind, can you please leave a 5 stars rating for our Theme & Customer and Technical Support by going here: http://themeforest.net/downloads It will allow us to release more updates and provide dedicated support in future. It would encourage our work a lot. If you like our Theme and Support.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day :-)

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Layer Area size in slider revolution’ is closed to new replies.