Home Forums WoodMart support forum LAYOUT ISSUES AFTER UPDATE

LAYOUT ISSUES AFTER UPDATE

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

indieson
    Participant

Hi,

The new update of 4.5.1 is causing some layout issues on my site. There is a lot of unwanted blank space at the left side of text which can be seen in the header, product page, and footer. Also, the custom font awesome icons in the account dashboard menu are not displayed properly. I have tried to change the setting in font awesome library from ‘light version’ to ‘always use’ but the issues still persist.

I have cleared all the caches in the browser, server, and cloudflare and deactivated all the third-party plugins.

Thanks and waiting for your reply.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it? Also, be sure that you are using minfied CSS enabled in Theme Settings -> Performance. We have a bug with unminified version that will be fixed very soon.

Thank you in advance

indieson
    Participant

Hi,

The layout issue is resolved after enabling the ‘Include minified CSS’. However, the issue of custom font awesome icons in the dashboard menu still persists.

Here is one of the custom codes for displaying the custom icon in the dashboard:

body .woodmart-my-account-links .orders-link a:before {
    content: “\f1b3”;
    font-family: fontawesome;
    }

Also, the product result count is showing up at the top on mobile after the update. How could I disable it? Here is a screenshot link for your reference: https://prnt.sc/r6pyzo

Admin access is provided in the private content.

Thank you and waiting your response.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

From the release of our theme, we were supported Font Awesome icon font version 4.7 that is used by WPBakery. But since the latest plugin update, WPBakery is moved to the newer version – Font Awesome 5 and we were forced to switch to the newer version.
    Font Awesome 5 has constantly updated and contain much more icons but, unfortunately, some of newer icons may be visually different from 4.7 version. Also, all CSS custom code related to the icons needs to be updated because “font-family” parameter has been changed from “fontawesome” to “Font Awesome 5 Free” (for regular icons) and “fontawesome” to “Font Awesome 5 Brands” (for social and company icons).
    Here is an example of the custom CSS for Font Awesome 5

body .woodmart-my-account-links div a:before {
      font-family:'Font Awesome 5 Free' !important;
      font-weight: 900;
    }

and this one is for the products count

.woocommerce-result-count {
      display: none;
    }

indieson
    Participant

Hi,

The products count issue still persists despite adding this

display: none;
    }

Thank you and waiting your response.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry, you need to add it to mobile and tablet Custom CSS areas.

indieson
    Participant

Hi,

Result count still showing at the top of shop page despite adding the code to mobile and tablet Custom CSS areas. It’s not showing when I enabled the Breadcrumbs on shop page feature.

Thanks and waiting for your response.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to replace the code with this one

display: none !important;
    }

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)