Home Forums Basel support forum Lazy Load

Lazy Load

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Akkonjonas
    Participant

Hello! I am using the Basel theme and its loading is very slow. Found the problem but can’t fix it.

The attached image shows the detail.

Enabling network request blocking on placeholder.it keeps the theme working. How can I fix it permanently? Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Contact Form 7
    Mailchimp for WordPress
    Safe SVG
    Slider Revolution
    WooCommerce
    WPBakery Page Builder
    XTEMOS Post Types plugin
    If you use the parent theme, switch to the parent.

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

Akkonjonas
    Participant

Hello! I followed all the indicated steps and it cannot solve the problem. The template is unchanged, once it works I’ll build the website. There’s no hurry. I would love for it to be functional, I congratulate you and thank you for this theme. I leave you the access data. Thank you very much

Hello,

Please check this manual and try to follow the main recommendations: https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Akkonjonas
    Participant

Hola, buen día! Intenté todo lo solicitado y sigo sin poder resolver mí problema. Desactive plugins, cambie todo el contenido del sitio, agregué cdn, borre e instale WordPress y Basel nuevamente, probé tema padre y hijo, probé tema sin modificaciones y ya no se que más hacer. La carga lenta se debe a una petición GET que queda en estado pendiente pero no logro descubrir desde donde se hace. En la primer imagen que adjunto muestro el problema. Por favor, me gustaría poder usar el tema de forma correcta ya que me parece espectacular y me gustó mucho. Espero su ayuda, muchas gracias

Hello,

Sorry for the confusion.

The problem is caused by the placeholder image service we used as a dummy image in our demo. Now, this service is not available.

In order to solve this issue, you need to delete the image from the popup in the Theme Settings > Shop > Promo Pop up. Please have a look at the screen: https://prnt.sc/E8fjiA6ybztq

If the server remains unavailable, we will fix this in our nearest update.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Akkonjonas
    Participant

Hello! After so much searching I discovered what you are telling me and it had already been working. Thank you very much. Problem solved.
    The best theme you use for e-commerce. Cheers

We are always happy to help you, write to us when you have any difficulties or issues with our theme.

We would be grateful for your rate and feedback on http://themeforest.net/downloads in case you are satisfied with our theme and customer service

Thank you in advance!

Wish you a wonderful day!

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Lazy Load’ is closed to new replies.