Home Forums WoodMart support forum Linked Variation Swatch to Dropdown

Linked Variation Swatch to Dropdown

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Mr. Opus
    Participant

Hello,

I am currently utilizing the Linked Variation feature in your theme, and I would like to modify the display of the linked product attributes. Instead of presenting them as inline text swatches, I would prefer to have them appear as dropdown menus. Could you please guide me on how to implement this change? Attached link is my staging site.

Thank You!

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Linked product behavior is not the same as the default variable product. Please check this manual: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/linked-variations/

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case. In addition, include the product page with the problem so that we could suggest.

Best Regards

Mr. Opus
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Yes, I am aware that the behavior of linked products differs from the default variable products, as they connect the same group of products but display them on separate pages. Nonetheless, I am seeking assistance in modifying the attribute display to use the default WooCommerce dropdown or implementing a code snippet that can be added to the functions.php file.

Thanks

Hello,

This work on the default variable product and with the attribute which is not used in linked products: https://gyazo.com/881343c6dd2b0ea30269d8dafd9551c0

The drop-down is not possible with the linked products.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

waynep16
    Participant

When can we use a dropdown with linked variations? it is a big asked feature

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Currently, we don’t have plans to implement this in the near future. But we will consider this a feature request for future updates.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)