Home Forums Basel support forum Maximum number of variations

Maximum number of variations

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

tairak
    Participant

Hello, I’m having an issue when there are more than 30 variations. The swatches become “inactive” and you can’t select any of them.

I have 68 variations for each product. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
    Taira

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for using our theme.

Could you please provide the link to your web-site where we would be able to see the problem and try to find the solution for you?

Regards

tairak
    Participant

Thank You. See private message.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Thank you now we see the problem. It will be fixed in our next theme update. Probably in in a few days.

Regards

tairak
    Participant

Thanks very much for your quick responses. : )

Taira

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome, we are always happy to help you, write us when you have any difficulties or issues with our theme.

And we would be glad if you will rate our theme with 5 stars on themeforest in case you are satisfied with our theme and customer service http://themeforest.net/downloads

Thank you in advance 🙂

tairak
    Participant

Hi again,

I updated my theme, and 30+ variations does work. However, it really, really hangs when loading or choosing another fabric. Look at Taira product again to see behavior.

Thank You,
    Taira

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We see this message when trying to login ERROR: This account has been locked.

tairak
    Participant

The variation images were very slow to load, even after your help a few months ago. But this fixed it.

function custom_wc_ajax_variation_threshold( $qty, $product ) {
    return 10000;
    }
    add_filter( ‘woocommerce_ajax_variation_threshold’, ‘custom_wc_ajax_variation_threshold’, 10, 2 );

Just wanted to share – might come in handy sometime.

Cheers,
    Taira

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Thank you so much for posting your solution here. Sure it will be useful for other customers.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)