Home Forums Basel support forum Media Libary Assistant Plugin

Media Libary Assistant Plugin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

andre.somepro
    Participant

Hello, You theme based gallery and image viewer function is amazing and works perfect.

you might know the https://wordpress.org/plugins/media-library-assistant/
    media libary assitant plugin

Ive just a question if you have experience with you theme related to this plugin?

It has the ability to assign theme related classes to its increased gallery shortcode. I didnt figured out how yet.

You are using the standard gallery class? and youre attaching a style= height to it is it neccessary?

If you have not created a shortcode with Media libary assistand and basel theme yet dont make any efforts. but you might help me if you can tell me where to find your gallery classes.

with kind regards

Andre

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for the question.

Could you please provide a screenshot of the gallery you are talking about? And which exactly classes do you need and for what purpose?

Regards

andre.somepro
    Participant

Hi, thanky for that fast response

Im currently trying with this shortcode:

[mla_gallery category_name='hotels' mla_markup=gallery gallery order="DESC" columns="3" size="full"]

to create a dynamic gallery which loads all images from category hotels.

Im trying this with this testpage: https://roomique.com/hotels-gallery/

I need the classes for a 3 columns gallery. If I create them using the deault wordpress editor and gallery function they look nice and they open the lightbox. Thats all I want to realize.

I intent to create gallery pages with different galleries showcasing images from posts and custom posts.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but you can do this only with CSS classes. You may need to customize this plugin shortcode to do this.

andre.somepro
    Participant

thank you for the info and for your efforts I will try to tweak the plugin

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome. Contact us if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Media Libary Assistant Plugin’ is closed to new replies.