Home Forums WoodMart support forum Minor Update Issues

Minor Update Issues

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

UTFN
    Participant

OK,

I followed your instructions and have made some progress.

Please have a look. Notice when you hover over the Compare icon, a pop-up tells you what it is, but this is not the case with the Wishlist icon. Is it possible? Or, perhaps another way to add an SVG icon from the Media Library?

So I am to understand correctly… the current theme version has no support for the Yith Wishlist pro widget in the Header Builder? Perhaps using html block and shortcode?

Please advise.

Thank you!

UTFN
    Participant

Hello,

OK, now I understand. So I followed your instructions to create an HTML block with a Wishlist icon and have it in place. However, I am wondering if creating an HTML block and adding the Yith wishlist shortcode might also work?

The problem is… with only an icon, everything is static, for example, no item count and when you hover over the icon, there is no pop-up indicating it is a Wishlist.

It would be great if you could modify the Header Builder to support the Yith Wishlist pro version – it has all of the flexibility we need. We would be willing to pay for this.

Please advise.

Thank you!

Dino

Hello,

I am checking the plugin in the Store from theme I do not see any icons.

You will have to make the priority: to have nice icon in the header or to have PRO options of the plugin.

Best Regards

UTFN
    Participant

I am very sorry, but I have no clue what you are talking about. This is getting so frustrating. We are going in circles.

Please, read my comment and questions again:

OK, now I understand. So I followed your instructions to create an HTML block with a Wishlist icon and have it in place. However, I am wondering if creating an HTML block and adding the Yith wishlist shortcode might also work?

The problem is… with only an icon, everything is static, for example, no item count and when you hover over the icon, there is no pop-up indicating it is a Wishlist.

It would be great if you could modify the Header Builder to support the Yith Wishlist pro version – it has all of the flexibility we need. We would be willing to pay for this.

Please advise.

Thank you!

Dino

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

We have not tested the shorcode of the plugin in HTML block. Please make the full backup of your site and try to add the shorcode and then add it to the header.

Our theme has a built-in Wishlist and Compare. All attempts to make the theme more compatible with the plugin would lead to the creation of excessive code slowing the theme, that is why we would hardly consider this.

Best Regards

UTFN
    Participant

Hello,

I am fully aware of the your theme’s built-in wishlist. Unfortunately, it does not offer the flexibility we require. That is why we must use Yith wishlist pro.

Do you still work with Mowomo for custom code modifications to your theme?

Thank you.

Hello,

We have not heard about the company you mention.

Our theme does not provide full integration of the pro version, unfortunately.

Best Regards

UTFN
    Participant

I see. In that case, do you offer a special, paid service, where your developers can make specific customizations such as this?

Thank you.

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not provide a paid service you will have to find a developer or developing company who would customize that for you.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)