Home Forums WoodMart support forum Missing Woodmart Templates & Blocks icon in Elementor Editor (Image)

Missing Woodmart Templates & Blocks icon in Elementor Editor (Image)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

BrandaLAB
    Participant

Hello, hope you’re all fine!

So, while editing with Elementor, i wanted to add some new section and i realize that your “Blue “X” Icon” is missing from elementor’s “add New Section” area. Do you know what might cause that issue? I’ve updated to latest version but still the same problem. You can see the attached images.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

BrandaLAB
    Participant

Ok then, you’ll find the login details below!

Once again thanks!

Hello,

Your issue has been Resolved. Please clear cache and check back.

Best Regards

BrandaLAB
    Participant

Thank you very much for helping me!

Hello,

We are Glad that you loved our Theme and Support Staff. We wish you all the best.

If you do not mind, can you please leave a 5 stars rating for our Theme & Customer and Technical Support by going here: http://themeforest.net/downloads It will allow us to release more updates and provide dedicated support in future. It would encourage our work a lot. If you like our Theme and Support.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day :-)

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Missing Woodmart Templates & Blocks icon in Elementor Editor (Image)’ is closed to new replies.