Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mobile layout vs. Desktop

Mobile layout vs. Desktop

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

philip.larsson
    Participant

Hi! Im not great with coding, so if theres a solution that doesnt require coding I would be grateful!

First of all, if theres a way of editing the “default” template of the single product view and the products archive view without creating a new layout, please let me know how.

The problem I have is that I´m using the Searchanise plugin for filtering on my store. In order to get a cohesive look through out my website, I need to use the default template of the products archive, since it´s possible for searchanise to override that. Then customers can use the search function and the native categories to navigate my store, and it still look the same.

Everything looks decent on the desktop version, but on the mobile version it looks terrible. There´s no page title and the categories typography is white (which isn´t great when I have a white background). I haven´t figured out how to change this so it looks good, without creating a new layout. Because if I create a new layout, the website will look different, depending if you use the search bar or navigate through categories.

Might be hard to understand, but I would appreciate some help! Will attach images for you to see!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I have visited your site and your page title is looking like now:
    https://ibb.co/RYhdmvh

If you want to change the color of category page title, You can change the font by means of the Advanced typography option, which allows you to choose the item from a drop-down or insert your custom CSS class. Please navigate to the Theme Settings > Typography > Advanced Typography.

Here is the documentation providing more detailed instructions: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/advanced-typography-settings/

Best Regards.

philip.larsson
    Participant

Why isnt the page title showing on the other categories?

Hello,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

philip.larsson
    Participant

Hello! Thank you for your reply.

I don´t feel confident in what plugins needs to be deactiveted and reactivated in order to fix the problem. Will I lose the things I´ve done if I deactivate plugins?

Philip

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG
    If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)