Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mobile Menu close button & Logo Alignment

Mobile Menu close button & Logo Alignment

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Satham
    Participant

1. Mobile close button is not working and I have enabled close option in header settings and still its not working. And I want to hide a space below the menu ie: Please check the Attached screenshoot. Please let me know how we can hide the space and also I have attached reference for close button

2. Desktop logo alignment got changed after the update. It was aligned properly on rows and content down and now it got moved bit left. Please help on this

thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In order to investigate the issue further, could you please provide us with your admin access? This will enable us to check your settings and identify the root cause of the issue. Rest assured that we will keep your information confidential and secure.

Kind Regards

Satham
    Participant

Please find the credential

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I would like to request confirmation regarding the permission to switch to the parent/default theme. Once we have completed our testing, we will enable all settings back to their original state.

Please let me know at your earliest convenience if we have your authorization to proceed with the theme switch. Thank you for your cooperation.

Kind Regards

Satham
    Participant

Yes ..Please go ahead..Update us ASAP..

Thanks in Advance

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Mobile close button is hidden due to your custom code: https://prnt.sc/3XqfF34N6iR7

As for the logo, on my side, it looks well, send me a screenshot where you see the changed alignment for the logo.

Kind Regards

Satham
    Participant

Hello Team,

Thanks for the response . It worked on mobile. I have attached a screenshot as we can’t align the logo on below rows .If you see the logo on top left and below rows its not aligned properly.

2. We have an issue with product page as we need to reload one more time to keep the page properly. I have attached two screenshoot where you can find the space between description before loading and after loading . And like this even category tittle also having same issue as we need to reload again to appear properly. Please help us.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You have enabled the “Full width” functionality for the header so please edit the current header and through the settings turn off the “Full width header” option.

https://prnt.sc/Hqinq9TgE1rI

In the meantime, please feel free to ask any questions you may have!

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)