Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mobile menu is not opening.

Mobile menu is not opening.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi, I’m unable to open the mobile menu it’s not responding

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

Hey, it still doesnt work. i will send you my credential

Hello,

Please deactivate Elementor Header & Footer Builder and check again.

Best Regards

shahanas
    Participant

hai, my sub category menu is not showing when i am opening in mobile view. please help me.

Hello,

I have checked on both: in the emulator and on my phone I see this: https://gyazo.com/22b237cd12eddaa8c24c519ae1611ad6

Please advise how I can reproduce the problem.

Best Regards

shahanas
    Participant

Sorry when i click the link you have sent now, menu is working properly. but in my theme its not working like this

shahanas
    Participant

Please see the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Your screen shows the mobile menu and Product categories tab. Do you want to replace/edit this menu? If you do, please check this manual: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/adding-menu-to-the-site/

If it is not what you mean, please advise how do you need it should be.

Best Regards

shahanas
    Participant

My problem is, when i am opening theme in mobile version, the sub links of categories section are not working. in desktop while hovering mouse, it work properly

Hello,

Megamenu blocks are not supported by mobile view. You need to create a separate menu without a mega menu. You can create a multi-level menu instead.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)