Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mobile menu loading time on iPhone13 (ios/Safari)

Mobile menu loading time on iPhone13 (ios/Safari)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

admin-9367
    Participant

Dear Support-Team!
    Since the update to Woodmart 7.4.0 – the mobile menu (burger-menu) – especially on Apple iPhones (mine is an IPhone 13) does not work after loading the main page – but if I refresh the site by sliding the page down – it works.
    If I change to the shop-page – mobile menu is not working – also the logo disappeared and suddenly appears after reloading the page by sliding down.
    It looks like it takes very long time to load the logo – and if the logo appears, the mobile menu is also working – maybe a CSS-Loading issue?!?

Please can you have a quick look on our website and I’m sure you experts will find a good and quick solution for this topic.

Thank you in advance and best regards,
    Rainer WINKLER | shapeline.at

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and switch to the parent theme temporarily. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

admin-9367
    Participant

Hallo – sorry for the late reply, but…
    …an our live-site…with over 65 activated plugins – it is not a good idea to deactivate plugins which might affect functionality, design and usability.
    Therefore I cloned the live website (shapeline.at) to a staging website (staging.shapeline.at) but – and I really wonder – the burger menu works like a charm.

Any other idea how I can fix this issue on our live website?

Your user/pass for login is still the same on our staging and live site – if you wanna have a look on both sites for comparision?

Best regards, Rainer

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We can’t say exactly but in most cases, such issues are caused by some of the installed plugins. That is why we highly recommend you disable all plugins temporarily and test how it works.

Kind Regards

admin-9367
    Participant

I really understand the systematic of diabling all plugins, enabling one by one and testing if it works. Would you really suggest this for a live site with ecommerce business?
    Therefore – it is a standard procedure, and supported by plesk/cpanel to create a staging site to test/develop before you deploy your changes to a live site.

Our problem is, that we cannot reproduce the issue with the burger menu (which is not working on safari/chrome) on our staging site. Otherwise I would love to disable all plugins and enable them one by one to find out, which plugin affects our burger menu.

Is there really no other way to find a workaround and make the burger menu working on our live site?

best regards, Rainer

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to disable all optimizations and cache plugins first. Most likely, it is caused by some of these plugins if you have them.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)