Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mobile Menu Not Working

Mobile Menu Not Working

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

joemnm
    Participant

The side menu, the main menu, on mobile only, has stopped working. Please help.
    I tried changing it around, changing from one header set up and then back to this one, but it still wont open. The burger icon changes like it thinks it is open, but the menu does not actually open.
    Everything is up to date. I cant seem to fix this.

Hello,

I have tried to login to your website and was unable to login.

Please deactivate all the third party plugins, activate parent theme. Clear cache and check back.

If the problem continues then provide with correct admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

joemnm
    Participant

Still not working, i updated the PW for the login

Hello,

I have logged into your website and deactivated all the third party plugins and the mobile menu is working absolutely fine on my end.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/rHC3zqV

Please clear cache and check back.

Best Regards.

joemnm
    Participant

Not sure why you would leave all of the plugins deactivated on a live site that is currently taking orders… Why didn’t you reactivate them? Besides losing me sales revenue by doing this, what were you able to find by doing this? Do you know which plugin is to blame? I am looking for help here, can you please help?

joemnm
    Participant

Something I just remembered, this stopped working the second that i updated the theme. Can I un-update it? Is there something wrong with the latest theme update?

Hello,

I deactivated all the third party plugins because sometimes it’s the third party plugin conflict issue that causes the issues. You can try activating the plugins one by one and find out which plugin is causing the problem in your case.

As far as it is working by deactivating all the third party plugins it means that there is no issue with the theme. We always Recommend using the latest versions of the theme and recommended plugins.

Best Regards.

joemnm
    Participant

I have found that the plugin that is causing the issue with the mobile menu is W3 Total Cache. When I deactivate it, the mobile menu works fine. Is there a setting in there that could be causing the issue? Or is there a different caching plugin that you suggest that works better with your theme?

Hello,

Unfortunately, we cannot help you with this as this is a third party plugin conflict issue and it is beyond our limitations and support policy.

You can try contacting the plugin support for this. Or you can use any other cache plugin that better meets your requirements.

Best Regards.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)