Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mobile tabs appear on desktop product page

Mobile tabs appear on desktop product page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

wildguitars
    Participant

Greetings lovely Xtemos team!
    I have just updated to 7.2.0 on our staging site in preparation for the update on our live site.

It looks like the tabs for long description, attributes, reviews, etc. that are supposed to only appear on the mobile version, appear on the desktop version as well.

Screenshot:

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
    Tom

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it? Also, switch to the parent theme temporarily.

Thank you in advance

wildguitars
    Participant

Hi Artem,

Thanks as always for your prompt reply.

1. I have disabled all plugins except for Classic Editor, Woocommerce, Woodmart Core and WPBakery Page Builder, and now the long description and footer don’t appear at all. Perhaps I disabled a plugin that I should have left enabled?

2. Before disabling the plugins I did try the parent them and it seems to have resolved the issue. Right now the child theme is active, with the plugins disabled.

3. I have included the admin details in the private content.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

If the problem happens with the child theme only, then you have some PHP files in the child theme folder which are outdated. You need to review all your custom code in the child theme to make sure that it is up to date with the parent theme.

Kind Regards

wildguitars
    Participant

Thanks again for looking into this, Artem, I will discuss it with our web developer.

Best regards,
    Tom

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sure, let me know if you have any further questions.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)