Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mobile usage of shop

Mobile usage of shop

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

t.simkina
    Participant

Hello, dear Xtemos team and forum users,
    I am not happy with the mobile usage of the shop. The first tap on a product opens a frame with a short description and buttons (which I like), the second tap opens 3 points in the frame, and the third tap opens the product. The points allow to show more of a short description. This has no benefits in my eyes. I want the product to be opened on the second tap (like it is on desktop). How do I achieve this?

Another problem is “Related products”. If you tap on one, the stars of review are shown. If there is no review – nothing happens, which feels like an error. I don’t see any benefit in showing the stars of related products. Could you please tell me how to remove this and allow users to open the related products on the first tap.

Summing up, the idea of multiple taps in described situations is not a common behaviour you find in online shops and makes the flow of browsing products on mobile really difficult. Could you please consider this feedback and remove most of it? I know I can deactivate the frame, but I like it, one tap for it is okay for me, but two not.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

By default, the product on mobile with that design opens via 2 clicks: https://take.ms/o3SNX , in any case, you can enable the “Open product on click on mobile” option and it will open via 1 click: https://prnt.sc/QfehSI3QKw1o

After enabling the above option, the “Related product” will open via 1 click as well.

Don’t hesitate to let me know if you need any further help or any other info.

Kind Regards

t.simkina
    Participant

Thank you very much for the answer, this solves my problem.
    Kind regards, Tatiana

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You are welcome! In case you need any additional help, I’d be more than happy to assist you.

Also, the issue with the “Related products” that you described above can be fixed by applying the 502795 path in WoodMart -> Patcher (just so you know).

Have a good day!

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Mobile usage of shop’ is closed to new replies.