Home Forums WoodMart support forum mobile version double tap

mobile version double tap

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

speango
    Participant

Dear Sirs hi.

I have an issue in the theme mobile version in ios.

It is need double tap to many pages in order to navigate to the site.

I am using WP Rocket caching plugin.

I have activated WPRocket > FILE OPTIMIZATION > JavaScript Files > Delay JavaScript execution and followed you r instuctions excluding the following JavaScript Files:

jquery.min
    helpers.min.js
    clickOnScrollButton
    searchFullScreen
    menuOffsets
    menuDropdowns
    cartWidget
    mobileNavigation
    loginSidebar
    menuSetUp
    cart-fragments
    slick
    productImages
    cookie.min
    owl.carousel
    owlCarousel
    imagesLoaded
    waypoint
    ElementorProFrontendConfig
    elementorFrontendConfig
    webpack.runtime.min.js
    webpack-pro.runtime.min.js
    elements-handlers.min.js
    frontend.min.js
    frontend-modules.min.js
    woodmart
    swiper.min.js
    wordpress-store-locator-public-js-extra
    imagesloaded.min.js

When I de-activate Delay JavaScript the navigation on the site in the mobile is working fine.

I imagine that I need another JS exclusion.

Can you assist me please ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We just tested your website on mobile devices and we see that the mobile menu needs only one click to open it. Could you please clarify how exactly can we reproduce the issue?

Kind Regards

speango
    Participant

Dear Sir hi.

I cannot reproduce the issue on video. However I can only confirm that the issue exists and seen on iOS – iPhone devices and especially in Product categories pages.

Have you tested on iPhone ?

I have also contacted WP Rocket with a ticket – they admit the issue – I am waiting for them to come back too.

Best regards
    Georgios

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, we tested with an iPhone but didn’t notice any issues. Please, let us know what WP Rocket says about that.

Kind Regards

speango
    Participant

Dear Artem,

WPRocket says:

I tested on iPhone- Safari, but the error is not appearing. Please click here to watch the video.
    I also tested with my personal iPhone and macOS – Safari but the issue is not appearing.

However, we have received reports of similar cases where a similar error appears on older versions of devices or Safari, and our developers are working to find a solution.
    Due to the mentioned above, I have gathered your case along with a couple of others in this Github – https://github.com/wp-media/wp-rocket/issues/3142, so our team will continue to investigate.
    I am sincerely sorry for the problem. Unfortunately, there is no fix at the moment (apart from keeping the Delay JavaScript Execution option disabled), but our developers are working on this.

You can follow the issue on GitHub for updates and we will notify you when this is resolved.

Please, if you can share the device and version of Safari where the error appears, it would be very useful for the investigation.
    Best,

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

As far as we understand, there is some known issue with the WP Rocket plugin. Let us know if you have any further information.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)