Home Forums WoodMart support forum Modify the width of the boxed layout

Modify the width of the boxed layout

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi. I like the way the boxed layout looks.

How can I customize the width of the layout. i have “custom” selected in the settings and entered 1260px, but the header is still showing a full width.

I thought about padding the whole header, but it doesn’t look right. of course I barely understand coding.

I like the way the boxed design looks, how could I customize it to 1260px or some other size.

Any solution? Thanks

Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

ok. Boxed layout with 1260px

or css code to change it by myself. thanks
    ————————————————–

Is there a way to limit the number of characters or words in the short product description for sellers?
    or maybe adapt this code that works perfect for the WCFM plugin. But I am testing with dokan now.

anyway i leave the code made for wcfm

/* LIMITS THE NUMBER OF CHARACTERS IN THE PRODUCT SHORT DESCRIPTION IN FRONTEND WCFM -CHANGE TO DOKAN –

add_filter( ‘wcfm_product_manage_fields_content’, function( $content_fields, $product_id, $product_type ) {
    if( isset( $content_fields[‘excerpt’] ) ) {
    $content_fields[‘excerpt’]][‘type’] = ‘textarea’;
    $content_fields[‘excerpt’]][‘class’] = ‘wcfm-textarea wcfm_ele wcfm_full_ele simple variable external grouped booking’;
    $content_fields[‘excerpt’][‘attributes’] = array( ‘maxlength’ => 230 );
    }
    return $content_fields;
    }, 50, 3 );
    */

Hello,

Unfortunately, Woocommerce does not provide the option to limit the length of the short description.

Please try to search for a plugin for this purpose.

Best Regards

ok, but what happened to the request for assistance for css code to change the width of the boxed layout which is limited by default to 1200px?

Hello,

You would better select “Custom” in the Theme Settings > General > Site width.

Then you can set any width of the site: https://gyazo.com/f1cff5bc413ec91d4d4ced64c82f89bb

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Yes, of course I saw that option.
    I was referring to the boxed layout. When I select it, it sets a fixed width, which is fine because it is boxed.
    How can I modify the width of the boxed layout to 1260 pixels?

Hello,

Please try this custom CSS:

body .website-wrapper {
        width: 900px !important;
        max-width: 900px !important;
        margin-left: auto !important;
        margin-right: auto !important;
    }

You need to replace 900px for any other width. Add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS.

Best Regards

thanks for the code and the answer.
    I had found a similar solution, but I’ll try the code you sent right away.

/* Main header */
    .website-wrapper .whb-header .whb-main-header{
    max-width:1260px !important;
    width:1260px !important;
    }

.website-wrapper{
    max-width:1260px !important;
    width:1260px !important;
    }

there is no major problem. i just can’t make the margins the same. i would like the right side to have 30px of margin like the left side has.

what am i doing wrong?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I see that it is a problem to modify the default boxed layout. let’s leave it better.

I will use the custom option with 1260px and try to reduce the width of the header and see how it looks like. maybe in the future you can add a 1200px boxed layout.

Hello,

We will consider adding this option, however, we cannot guarantee to implement it as the most required width is 1260.

You can set the custom width and shadow with custom CSS and you will get the same.

Best Regards

The reason I had for using a larger box layout was that dokan did not show parts of information, especially in the product section of dokan, in the columns on the right side.

But I was able to fix it by using a full width layout modified with elementor.

So I close the ticket!

Best Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Modify the width of the boxed layout’ is closed to new replies.