Home Forums WoodMart support forum My account menu(items) not translated

My account menu(items) not translated

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jimson
    Participant

I originally installed WordPress (and Woocommerce) in English, but my county language is Dutch (Belgium). Therefor, I updated the WordPress install to Dutch, successfully, and most of the default Woocommerce also changed to Dutch. Accept some of account page tabs and the account page title in the menu.

Even though I changed the My account page title on the page itself, and reapplied it in the theme settings, the My account page menu title still apears in English instead in Dutch in the header.

When visiting the my account page most menu items and titles are in Dutch, accept “dashboard” and “logout”, and also the menu item in the title remains in English.

I suppose this is theme related, especially the navigation title of the My account page? Hope someone can provide me a solution.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Jimson
    Participant

This log seems ok by the way

Attachments:

Jimson
    Participant

Also the Woodmart page title items still appear in English even though the page titles are now in Dutch (manualy edited/translated them).

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using WoodMart for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

You can translate all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)