Home Forums WoodMart support forum nouveau site wpbakery ou elementor

nouveau site wpbakery ou elementor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

confort-pc
    Participant

bonjour
    je suis nouveau su woodmart je vient d’utiliser les 2 éditeur de site et je me suis attirer par elementor édition gratuit car il est plus clair et facile a utilise c’était mon point de vu , ma question es ce que il y a une différence avec wpbakery cote disponibilité des fonction intégré de woodmart pour être plus précis est ce que en peux crée avec elementor gratuit tous ce que en peux avec wpbakery sachant que wpbakery fournis avec le thème est une version premium par contre a elementor.

Hello,

Our theme would not work correctly if you use two builder plugins at the same time. You need to activate and use one of them.

What plugin your site was built in? Leave this plugin. If you want to change the plugin you will have to recreate the site from the scratch on another plugin. https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/4-x-5-0-elementor-migration-guide/

Best Regard

confort-pc
    Participant

thank you for help
    I chose elementor and I just want to confirm that I will not regret my choice of compatibility and functionality compared to wpbakery by what woodmart was to operate and optumize for wpbakery and I know that integrating two plegin editors at the same time is a big conflict so if you see that woodmart will be 100% compatible with elementor in the next day with the updates I do not backtrack and I wish you good continuation and success.

good luck

Hello,

If you have decided to use the Elementor, you will need to install the theme on the net WordPress installation, install and activate Elementor, enable this plugin in the Theme Settings > General, and you can upload demo or build your own site design.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)