Home Forums WoodMart support forum Order Tracking with password

Order Tracking with password

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

dirkspijkerman
    Participant

Hi,

I would like to use the order tracking feature with some kind of password protection. Now everyone can see the order details by just typing in an order number.

If I add a Trackingcode to the order notes it is not really good in terms of privacy if everyone can see the Trackingcode.

Is it possible to add a password to the order tracking (e.g. the zip code as password)?

Kind regards

Hello,

You need to search for some kind of Manage Roles plugin. The default Woocommerce does not provide the option and our theme does not either.

Best Regards

dirkspijkerman
    Participant

Ok but you understand that I am not talking about a site manager but about the customers who check their order status?

Other order tracking plugins have, for example, the function that the customer has to enter the order number + email address that was used for the order. This would be a good and easy feature to add privacy to this function.

Hello,

Order tracking is the Woocommerce functionality our theme does not influence it or have options. You will have to find a plugin or use the default WordPress locking page option.

Best Regards

dirkspijkerman
    Participant

Okay thank you.

Kind regards

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Order Tracking with password’ is closed to new replies.