Home Forums WoodMart support forum out of stock

out of stock

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Andersjpg
    Participant

i can see others that are missing the feature of showing variable image to be out of stock
    faded with a cross over or something.

i tried plugins that should do it. but that + this theme does not go hand in hand

can we some way add this ?

Hello,

Your question is not clear. Do you mean hiding the product variation which is out of stock? If yes, you need to enable Manage stock and the variation which is out of stock would be the notification.

Best Regards

Andersjpg
    Participant

sadly not like that but like
    not saying it need to look like that but need to show some way that a single color ex is out of stock

Hello,

No, there is no option to do that. When a variation is out of stock a message appears when a buyer tries to choose it.

Best Regards

Andersjpg
    Participant

check video 😀

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue.

Best Regards

newsprince
    Participant

@Andersjpg

I saw your other post. Sorry for the late reply.

Try to add this code for the swatches to work.

add_filter( 'woocommerce_variation_is_active', 'grey_out_variations_when_out_of_stock', 10, 2 );

function grey_out_variations_when_out_of_stock( $grey_out, $variation ) {

if ( ! $variation->is_in_stock() )
            return false;

return true;
    }

Hello,

Swatches should work without any additional code, provided there is not plugins conflict and all the variation has the featured image.

Best Regards

Andersjpg
    Participant

sadly nothing works
    check video 🙂

Hello,

I have deactivated the plugins not related to the theme (it took 10 minutes) and switched to the parent theme. Now it works as it should https://gyazo.com/cb1bbe9a07dbb1f6cb2d0d01e84a7688

I have switched all the plugins and switched the child them on. Now do the same: deactivate all, excepting
    CMB2
    Redux Framework
    Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

then check the issue, then activate one by one detecting which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)