Home Forums WoodMart support forum padding issue

padding issue

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Csaba9923
    Participant

Hey Guys!

I had the same issue like others: 40px padding in the top / bottom of the page, so I added some CSS to the website

The code:

.whb-header{
    margin-bottom:0;
    padding-bottom:0
    }

.wd-prefooter{
    padding-bottom:0
    }

Now the problem is that, sometimes there is still the 40 px gap, so I added also this to the code:

.main-page-wrapper{
    padding-top:0
    }

After I added it, the 40px gaps disappeared, BUT sometimes there is a -40px padding on some of the pages…

How could I fix it?

Hello,

Sorry but I have not been able to see the issue on your website. Please provide a relevant screenshot to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

Csaba9923
    Participant

I attach an example

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

The margin-top: -40px add in the CSS to adjust the height of the header. If you want to remove it then please use the below custom CSS code and paste it to Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global CSS section:

.main-page-wrapper {
        margin-top: 0px;
    }

Best Regards.

Csaba9923
    Participant

Dear Aizaz!

As I said:
    “Now the problem is that, sometimes there is still the 40 px gap, so I added also this to the code:

.main-page-wrapper{
    }

After I added it, the 40px gaps disappeared, BUT sometimes there is a -40px padding on some of the pages…”

I attach an examle of this -40 padding.

As you can see, the system “cut” 40px of my hero section…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide the URL of the page where the padding appears to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

Csaba9923
    Participant

I attached 2 examples.

Sometimes there isn’t -40px padding, sometimes there…

Sometimes you can see it from “normal” browsing mode, sometimes just from incognito mode.

Hello,

I am unable to see the padding issues as you mentioned in any of the pages you sent.

Could you please provide a video explaining the issue to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

Csaba9923
    Participant

I attach a google drive link, where you can see a screencast video about the issue

Hello,

Please replace the previous CSS I provided with the following then check back.

.home .main-page-wrapper{
    }

Then it will only affect the homepage.

Best Regards

Csaba9923
    Participant

Okay, but the issue is on the product pages too (as you can see it in the video)

Hello,

When you remove the previous CSS then the new CSS will only affect the homepage not the single product page.

Best Regards

Csaba9923
    Participant

Okay, but as you can see in the screencast video, the bug effect the product pages too!!!

Hello,

Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.single-product .main-page-wrapper{
    padding-top:40px;
    }

This will add space only to the single product page.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)