Home Forums WoodMart support forum Page scrolling

Page scrolling

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Andrew Forest
    Participant

Hi. Sometimes, the scroll does not work. I mean, if you move the mouse scroll wheel up and down fast while moving the mouse itself, you will sometimes find spots where the scroll just freezes. Is that a known bug/issue? do you know what’s causing it?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We just tested your website but didn’t face any mouse scroll issues. There is a small window freeze when the page is initially loaded. In that time, all scripts from our theme and all the installed plugins are initialized and in some browsers, it may cause this kind of lag. After the loading, it starts working smoothly.

Regards

Andrew Forest
    Participant

Ok, thank you. Could you please tell me if I can use a certain css snippet to make all the buttons on the website, no matter the kind (3d, flat, rounded), have a 4px border radius? I’m currently using a series of snippets for this and I really don’t like the way I did it… Perhaps you.. Ofcourse you know a better way..

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

There are too many buttons on the site including our theme buttons, WooCommerce buttons and a lot of others. That is why there is no a simple CSS snippet that can do this for all buttons at once.

Andrew Forest
    Participant

Ok, I understand. From your experience, do you know how to add a stock status sidebar filter for the shop pages?

Hello,

Unfortunately, we can not advise you a plugin compatible with WooCommerce.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Page scrolling’ is closed to new replies.