Home Forums Basel support forum Plugin that came with theme is not working and asking me to purchase

Plugin that came with theme is not working and asking me to purchase

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

The plugin that came with the theme is not allowing me to do the necessary revisions and is telling me I must purchase it namely “slider Revolution”. I was under the impression that plugins that come with the theme do not have to be separately purchased. I would like to know what step to take to activate the plugin so i can make the necessary alterations.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

WPBakery Page Builder and Revolution slider come bundled with our theme but they can’t be activated with our purchase code. Actually, you don’t need to do this. Only in case you want to get free premium support from its author, you can purchase it from Codecanyon. But it is not necessary since we will always provide you with the latest updates.

Regards

how then do i make alterations to the slide show? when attempting to alter =
    the revolution slider in the editor, I am only allowed to alter the very fi=
    rst slide, however my client wants each of the slides changed some.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, describe to us your problems in a bit more details. Attach some screenshots and provide us with a list of steps on how to reproduce it on your website. Send us your admin access also.

Thank you in advance.

Im not sure what you are asking of me. I detailed the problem in my previous message. I will include a screenshot to humor you, but Im not sue what you are asking for. My question is simply, how do I edit a whole slide show rather then just the first slide?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Greetings I figured it out, in case someone else has this problem the answer is selct global layers, above the slide show, thanks

Actually that did not work either, i was given access to the other two slides but am not allowed to alter them.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, provide us your admin access so we can check why you can’t edit all slides.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We just tested this on your website and was able to edit them without any problems https://gyazo.com/09d7e6afb319d6cd9a6000682ad2e9a6
    https://gyazo.com/e55c6402a28742345c453661c8c62172

How, I can not even retrieve the other slides to edit them?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

ok, got it thanks! your customer support is definitely second to none! I will be happy to give this theme 5 stars and recommend it to others.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Thank you for 5 stars and for the feedback. Contact us if you will have any extra questions.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Plugin that came with theme is not working and asking me to purchase’ is closed to new replies.