POP UP

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

meetkwadoonline
    Participant

Please what plugin did you use for the pop up on the home demo pages? see screenshot. Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please read and follow the instructions here:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/how-to-edit-promo-popup-window/

Best Regards.

meetkwadoonline
    Participant

Please, where does entries for promo pop sign up submit to? If i want to change the default promo pop up to something else using any of the code snippets in your documentation say for example, this:

[vc_row content_placement=”middle” css=”.vc_custom_1517219740203{margin-top: -30px !important;margin-right: -30px !important;margin-bottom: -30px !important;margin-left: -30px !important;}”][vc_column width=”1/2″ css=”.vc_custom_1517219715733{padding-right: 0px !important;padding-left: 0px !important;}”][vc_single_image image=”117″ img_size=”full” css=”.vc_custom_1517220102521{margin-bottom: 0px !important;}”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″ css=”.vc_custom_1517219694800{padding-top: 30px !important;padding-right: 30px !important;padding-bottom: 30px !important;padding-left: 30px !important;}”][woodmart_title size=”custom” font_weight=”700″ title=”DO YOU LIKE THE THEME?
    SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!” after_title=”Be the first to learn about our latest exclusive offers” desktop_text_size=”24″ tablet_text_size=”24″ mobile_text_size=”20″ css=”.vc_custom_1516977239615{margin-bottom: 25px !important;}”][vc_column_text css=”.vc_custom_1516973484932{margin-bottom: 0px !important;}”][mc4wp_form id=”74″][/vc_column_text][vc_column_text css=”.vc_custom_1516977330950{margin-bottom: 20px !important;}”]
    <p style=”text-align: center”>Will be used in accordance with our Privacy Policy</p>
    [/vc_column_text][social_buttons][/vc_column][/vc_row]

It appears i must have to use visual composer plugin. If yes, am i to paste this entire code snippet in a text box or html box?

How will the image be placed and linked in code? i really cant see an image link in the code snippets i pasted above.

Can i use elementor with same code snippet? How do i do that? I need ap roper guide to setting up a new one/

Thanks

Splash-Media
    Participant

It’ll send to what ever you set up in the “form” part( my default was set to mailchimp.)

It’s an html block so adjust accordingly with elementor.

Hello,

It is coming through an HTML Block. So, to edit it you need to go to Dashboard > Theme Settings > General > Promo Popup > Content > there you can find the Block selected and below that you will find the option to edit this block with page builder: https://ibb.co/F6b8sz1

If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)