Home Forums WoodMart support forum Pop up is not coming session

Pop up is not coming session

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

middleeast
    Participant

If anyone open website pop up coming only one in their browser, after they close the website again if they are opening pop up is not coming. How to make pop up when they are opening website always, and please tell me how promo banner go continually like slow motion.

Hello,

Unfortunately, Promo popup is designed for promotion purposes only and it appears in some time not to be annoying. If you need a popup to appear each time the home page is reloaded, perhaps you can search for a plugin.

Best Regards

middleeast
    Participant

Ok, please tell me how promo banner go continually like slow motion which i show you demo down.

Hello,

Please enable the popup so that we could check.

Best Regards

middleeast
    Participant

I already enabled pop up, and can you please check my shop page sidebar is not showing before i enabled sidebar now i dont know why can please check and advise me how to do.

Hello,

As for the sidebar, you need to add widgets here: https://prnt.sc/vgu9eh

The popup works correctly, we have checked. Unfortunately, there is no option to set the appearance of popup more than once for a period of time.

Best Regards

middleeast
    Participant

Ok, When am trying to upload a custom font i cannot do how to add a custom font

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

In case you see “This file type cannot be uploaded due to security reasons.” Then follow the below steps:

1. Add this line to the wp-config.php file: define( ‘ALLOW_UNFILTERED_UPLOADS’, true );

2. Upload all font files formats

3. Remove this line from wp-config.php file

Best Regards.

middleeast
    Participant

Ok fine,

Now i have 2 problems,

1. you can see in first image near SSL certificate one error is showing i don’t know what is this and please tell me how to fix it.

2. Please check second image, in header bottom unnecessary margin is there can you tell me how to clear that.

And website loading also is slow please guid me to solve all these problems.

Thanks

Attachments:

Hello,

Please read and follow the suggestions from this article: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/https-security-ssl-issue/

Add this negative margin to the first row of the Elementor. https://prnt.sc/uhivji

Best Regards

middleeast
    Participant

Hi, can you please tell me custom fonts are not showing in revolution slider… please guid me how to implement how to implement custom font in revolution slider.

Thanks.

middleeast
    Participant

Am expecting your reply as soon as possible

Hello,

You can upload the custom fonts following this instruction: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/upload-custom-fonts/

Then enable “Slider Revolution inherit theme font” in the Theme Settings > Other.

Best Regards

middleeast
    Participant

Hi, “woodmart You have version installed. Update to 5.3.3” If i update this whatever i made changes it will (I mean have to create from scratch, i don’t know about child theme) be there or….

Please reply me fast,

Thanks.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of the site, enter Appearance > Themes > press “Update” in the parent theme.

Best Regards

middleeast
    Participant

Please guid me how to update only parent theme, i saw in dash board update is available should i update like that or any other way is there.?

Attachments:

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and update the theme following this instruction: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/update-theme-2/

If you have any problems, I can help to update it.

Best Regards

middleeast
    Participant

Hello,

Yes i need help but note now once i completed website then ill take backup after ill let you know. now please tell me how to remove product price from home page carousel.

Please reply me as soon as possible

Best Regards

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body.home .product-grid-item .price {
        display: none;
    }

Best Regards

middleeast
    Participant

Thanks for your support :).

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

middleeast
    Participant

Hello

Right now my web site ok, ready to purchase from online my the problem is once customer place the order and make the payment they are not getting conformation email and invoice, after we make from WooCommerce dash board order is completed that email customer receiving can you please guid me to rectify this problem.

Am expecting you fast reply

Best Regards.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site as well as the Theme settings export and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by Woocommerce.

Best Regards

middleeast
    Participant

Good morning,

Can you guid me how to make different shipping payment in WooComemrce (Like online payment different and Cash On Delivery different)

Please reply me as soon as possible.

Regards

Hello,

Payment and Shipment are Woocommerce functionality. We do not have detailed instructions on the configuration. I can suggest you find these options in Woocommerce > Settings > Payment/Shipment accordingly.

Best Regards

middleeast
    Participant

Thanks

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)