Home Forums WoodMart support forum Price filters not working correctly only in one category

Price filters not working correctly only in one category

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

akarras
    Participant

When in the “suggestions” category both in Greek and english, and only there, the price filter does not seem to work correctly. In every other category the prices are correct but in that category the prices are displayed with commas and are very high although no product is that expensive. The prices of the products that are in that category are correct and that should not be happening. I have tried disabling all plugins but that did not resolve the issue either.
    I would like some assistance resolving the matter.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

akarras
    Participant

Hi Elise,

this won’t help, because the filters displayed in that page and in every other page are from the theme options and are located in the widget area. Please see the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please try to regenerate “Regenerate the product attributes lookup table” in Woocommerce > Status > Tools: https://take.ms/LGpvf

If the problem persists, let us know.

Best Regards

akarras
    Participant

Hi Elise,

i tried that but it did not work unfortunately. Any other suggestions i can try?

Thank you in advance.

Alex

Hello,

You need to add attribute filters to this widget area: https://gyazo.com/f5a4bb34a81c75ed97dcfda41541b1c9

Best Regards

akarras
    Participant

I did as you advised but the issue is not fixed. The issue is not caused by the widget filtered. Please see screenshot attached.

Attachments:

Hello,

Yes, these filters appear by default, if you want to remove them, please add this CSS to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS:

#WOODMART_Widget_Sorting,
    #WOODMART_Widget_Price_Filter{
    display:none;
    }

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

akarras
    Participant

Hi,

i want the default filters, that is not my issue. My issue is that in a particular category the default filters do not work correct. Please read again my issue and help me fix that.

Regards,

Alex

Hello,

Please provide the category URL where I can reproduce the problem.

We will need permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

akarras
    Participant

Hi,
    we can do that but my client would like that to be done in hours with less traffic if possible. Can you let me know your timezone and working hours so we can schedule that?

Thank you in advance
    Alex

Hello,

Our timezone is UTC + 3.

We can hardly meet in one and the same time.

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

akarras
    Participant

Hi,

i did as advised, the issue still persists. I am sending you a video to check for yourself. Please let me know what i should do next.

Hello,

You need to add the widgets here: https://gyazo.com/5a2fe238addbe6cdb39a92c2f68d63eb

Best Regards

akarras
    Participant

Please read my issue again carefully.
    You have already given me that answer on the 23rd of April and i have already told you i don’t want to do that, i want to fix the default issue. If it’s something you can not handle please forward it to the developer team as a bug.
    I need a fix about my issue asap.

Thanks

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce. These widgets are Woocommerce functionality. Let us know if the problem occurs on WoodMart only.

Best Regards

akarras
    Participant

I would like my issue to be assigned to another agent please or forward it to the developer team. Nothing from what you are suggesting works from me..I have tried using storefront like you suggested. When switching themes the filters disappear because that is a woodmart filter function..when adding the filter in the widget area it justs add the widget to the other two filters. Please check the screenshots attached and forward my issue to the developer team, this is clearly a bug…

Attachments:

akarras
    Participant

5th screenshot could not be attached in the previous message

Attachments:

Hello,

I have submitted the issue to our developers. They have tested default Woocommerce filters and these filters show the same: https://gyazo.com/ddf59ab3c019f7506933d41d14aaf579

Best Regards

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)