Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem – quick view and the shopping cart widget do not work correctly

Problem – quick view and the shopping cart widget do not work correctly

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Moni
    Participant

Hello dear Woodmart Support Team,

I have problems with the quick view and the shopping cart widget. Both show the same issue that after clicking on this function the product page is loaded and not the quick view is shown as expected with the quick view.

It is the same with the shopping cart widget. Here the product page is loaded but it is not displayed that the product has been added to the shopping cart.

It would be great if you can help me with this problem.

With kind regards
    Monika

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

Moni
    Participant

Hello,

Ok I have disabled all plugins. I checked again myself and the problem still exists.

Thanks for your help

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We have disabled the Elementor PRO plugin and now it seems to be working correctly. You need to check the plugin configuration or contact plugin support for help.

Kind Regards

Moni
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for your help and quick support.

I wish you the best
    With kind regards
    Monika

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are always welcome. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Problem – quick view and the shopping cart widget do not work correctly’ is closed to new replies.