Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem with hide out of stock products

Problem with hide out of stock products

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

semirspahic21
    Participant

Greetings,

I have a problem with hiding products that are out of stock. I turned on the option in WooCommerce Settings -> Products -> Inventory “hide out of stock products”. After turning it on, I have a problem with the display of products on the product archive page, when I go to the page where the products should be displayed, it shows me only a few products, even though it is set to display 12 products on the page. (Example: https://shop.itscom.ba/kategorija-proizvoda/laptopi-i-dodatna-oprema/apple-macbook/)

Page link: shop.itscom.ba

All the best

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please make sure that you are using the latest version of the theme and the recommended plugins. Then clear cache and check back.

If the problem continues then deactivate all the third party plugins, activate the parent theme and provide with the admin panel login details with the permissions to debug then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards.

semirspahic21
    Participant

I tried to do what you suggested but still the same problem. In private content, I provide you with admin access.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

semirspahic21
    Participant

I tried switching the theme to twenty one but I have the same problem again.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If it happens with other themes too then this is not something related to our theme. This issue is not caused by WoodMart theme.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)