Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem with variable product

Problem with variable product

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

atsvetanova12
    Participant

Hello, I have a problem with variable products. When I create such a product, none of the attributes work and no selection can be made to change the price, name, dimensions, color, etc. (shown in picture 1), although in each
    is attached separately, I have also linked them via Linked Variations. In picture 2, I have created a simple product, but I have linked it through Linked Variations, but this way it would take me a lot of time to create each product. In photo 3, I have attached all the products as they come out separately. Is it possible to create a variable product, to which every single change (name, price, photo, parameters – color, size, module) is reflected when selecting the options? Thanks in advance for your reply.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi atsvetanova12,

Links to screenshots are not found.

In order to assist you with your inquiry, please provide me with URL and temporary access to the wp-admin of your website. This will enable me to take a closer look at your settings and provide you with a more accurate and specific solution.

You may upload the screenshots on https://imgbb.com/ and paste the links here or upload screenshots directly in topic.

Regards,

atsvetanova12
    Participant

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi atsvetanova12,

I appreciate your patience.

The categories slugs have been written in Cyrillic language, which caused the issue.

Please re-write in Latin languages, go to Settings -> Permalinks and resave them to apply these settings.
    https://prnt.sc/HUoOW7Buj7bM https://prnt.sc/dsPTxoP1HU3X

Regards,

atsvetanova12
    Participant

Hello again! In this case, this option does not work for me, since it should be displayed in Cyrillic. What is the solution to the problem?

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi atsvetanova12,

Currently, there is no way to work with Cyrillic language for Slug. You can use it as Title while using Cyrillic language for titles, it does not matter.

Regards,

atsvetanova12
    Participant

In that case, can you tell me where to remove these attribute labels, as you can see it looks pretty ugly when it’s in two languages?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi atsvetanova12,

Thanks for your patience.

Please navigate to Products > Attributes, then you can change the Title of Attributes.

Note that you should keep Slug in non-cyrillic languages.

Regards,

atsvetanova12
    Participant

Hello again!
    You obviously didn’t get my point, I want to hide these captions and I guess it’s done with some option in the theme settings, since I can’t afford not to use Cyrillic. The Bulgarian language is in Cyrillic (created by the brothers Kiril and Metodiy, who are also Bulgarians by origin), our clients are also Bulgarians and we cannot afford to create the site without using Cyrillic. For this reason, I’m looking for an option to at least hide the attributes if I can’t use Cyrillic. I would be grateful if you could tell me where this option is located and does it exist?
    Is there an option to avoid bugs if I create the attributes in English and then translate with Loco?
    Shouldn’t it follow that since the theme is multi-language there should be no problem with attributes?

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi atsvetanova12,

I apologize for any misunderstanding that may have occurred.

In order to remove attributes labels, add below Custom CSS code to Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global custom CSS

.single-product table.variations th.label.cell{
    	display: none;
    }

Regards,

atsvetanova12
    Participant

Thank you very much for your cooperation! I tried but this hides the text of all the attributes, I remembered that I can attach pictures to replace the attributes with, but they don’t render. I apply css
    the code i tried to do it with.

.single-product table.variations td.value.label-attribute-functions {
    pointer-events: none;
    cursor: not-allowed;
    opacity: 0.5

.single-product table.variations th.label.cell:contains(“Brand”),
    .single-product table.variations th.label.cell:contains(“Color furniture”),
    .single-product table.variations th.label.cell:contains(“Color sink”),
    .single-product table.variations th.label.cell:contains(“Functions”),
    .single-product table.variations th.label.cell:contains(“Modules”),
    .single-product table.variations th.label.cell:contains(“Size”) {
    }

.single-product table.variations td.value.label-attribute-brand:after {
    content: url(https://orka.bg/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%B1%D1%83%D1%82-%D0%BC%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%BA%D0%B0-300×300.png);
    }

.single-product table.variations td.value.label-attribute-color-furniture:after {
    content: url(https://orka.bg/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%B1%D1%83%D1%82-%D1%86%D0%B2%D1%8F%D1%82-%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%B1%D0%B5%D0%BB-300×300.png);
    }

.single-product table.variations td.value.label-attribute-color-sink:after {
    content: url(https://orka.bg/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%B1%D1%83%D1%82-%D1%86%D0%B2%D1%8F%D1%82-%D0%BC%D0%B8%D0%B2%D0%BA%D0%B0-300×300.png);
    }

.single-product table.variations td.value.label-attribute-functions:after {
    content: url(https://orka.bg/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%B1%D1%83%D1%82-%D1%84%D1%83%D0%BD%D0%BA%D1%86%D0%B8%D0%B8-300×300.png);
    }

.single-product table.variations td.value.label-attribute-modules:after {
    content: url(https://orka.bg/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%B1%D1%83%D1%82-%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%B4%D1%83%D0%BB%D0%B8-300×300.png);
    }

.single-product table.variations td.value.label-attribute-size:after {
    content: url(https://orka.bg/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%B1%D1%83%D1%82-%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B7%D0%BC%D0%B5%D1%80-300×300.png);
    }

Sorry for the long post, but this site needs to be shut down now, and it can’t happen without these options.

atsvetanova12
    Participant

Since the features attribute shouldn’t be as an option, but it needs to render the icon and text, I changed the code to make it look like this, but it still doesn’t work.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi atsvetanova12,

Above CSS not pointed to correct classes and images url are not found. Also, please provide me with screenshots for better understanding.

Regards,

atsvetanova12
    Participant

On the attached file I have marked 12 with a red arrow (the text I removed using your code) – mission accomplished. In this case, it remains only in its place to attach the icon attribute that I created and attached to the Gallery, you can see them on file 11. The last thing I need (file 12) is marked with a blue arrow. These attributes must be displayed, as well as their descriptions, but must not be active by the customer so that the price is not affected by them.

Thanks!

Attachments:

atsvetanova12
    Participant

On the attached file I have marked 12 with a red arrow (the text I removed using your code) – mission accomplished. But this way removes the text from all the attributes, but I don’t need the terms-highlighted in blue either, because it doesn’t understand what is what (file 10). In this case, it remains only in its place to attach the icon attribute that I created and attached to the Gallery, you can see them on file 11. The last thing I need (file 12) is marked with a blue arrow. These attributes must be displayed, as well as their descriptions, but must not be active by the customer so that the price is not affected by them.

Thanks!

Attachments:

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi atsvetanova12,

Please remove previous Custom CSS code and use below one

.single-product table.variations th.label.cell > label {
    }

Regards,

atsvetanova12
    Participant

Hello again!
    I entered the given code, but there is a problem again.In attachment 14 you will see how it looks now. In the attached file “13” you will find what I mean and how I want it to look. I hope it is achievable as I tried to make icons to replace the Cyrillic text so as not to create errors.
    The other problem is that when I select an option it doesn’t give any indication that I’ve done it in any way other than it changes the side text, which purely visually confuses the client.
    Thanks for understanding!

Attachments:

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi atsvetanova12,

1. My code remove Attributes label only https://prnt.sc/c8M4ZYIMHmQe I also didn’t see any icons, please provide URL of the mentioned page, so I can take a closer look.

2. According to above screenshot, the attribute is highlighted when it selected.

3. About the missing price, please make sure you put price for each variations.

Regards,

atsvetanova12
    Participant

1.In attachment 13 where it says “missing icons” I mean I want these icons to appear in place of the attribute text namely “size”, “color” etc. as you don’t offer cyrillic. And for the bottommost attribute I want to remove the option to be user selectable because all the attributes are existing for the product and not an option.
    2. Apparently the site has not been updated and I was in a hurry to write about the highlight effect on the icons. – the problem has been fixed
    3.When I first check the attributes while in the product the price doesn’t come out, have to uncheck and check again to come out. The prices are entered in the products (I attach files 21 and 22).
    example URL address: https://orka.bg/product/%d0%ba%d0%b0%d0%bd%d0%b0%d0%b4%d0%b0/?attribute_pa_size=120%25d1%2581%25d0%25bc&attribute_pa_modules=%25d0%25b4%25d0%25be%25d0%25bb%25d0%25b5%25d0%25bd-%25d1%2588%25d0%25ba%25d0%25b0%25d1%2584-%25d1%2581-%25d0%25bc%25d0%25b8%25d0%25b2%25d0%25ba%25d0%25b0&attribute_pa_color-sink=%25d0%25b1%25d1%258f%25d0%25bb-%25d0%25bc%25d0%25b0%25d1%2582-%25d0%25bc%25d0%25b8%25d0%25b2%25d0%25ba%25d0%25b0

Attachments:

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi atsvetanova12,

1. It requires customization and out of basic support.

2. Glad to hear the issue is fixed.

3. Please provide me with temporary wp-admin access to debug that issue.

Regards,

atsvetanova12
    Participant

admin access

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi atsvetanova12,

Thanks for the details.

By default for the Variable Product under WooCommerce, it shows the Price Range from Lower to Higher range, you need to disable “Hide “to” price” option.

When you want to select a Variation of the Variable Product on the Single Product page > the selected Variant Price is shown below besides the Stock Counter > this is how it works by default: https://snipboard.io/FNCSg8.jpg then you need to enable “Remove duplicate price for variable product” option.

You can find these option in Theme Options > Shop > Variable Products

Regards,

atsvetanova12
    Participant

okay,thanks

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi atsvetanova12,

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

Regards,

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Problem with variable product’ is closed to new replies.