Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem with ‘WOODMART WooCommerce Layered Nav’ widget

Problem with ‘WOODMART WooCommerce Layered Nav’ widget

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jonatas
    Participant

Hello,
    I am facing an issue with the ‘WOODMART WooCommerce Layered Nav’ Widgets where I create a filter to filter by size.
    I configured it to show all categories and in ‘Query type’ I put ‘OR’ so the theme should allow me to choose
    for one size or another, and not selecting several sizes together. The images below show my configuration
    that I put and how the front end is doing. I would like only one size type to be selected.
    I assume there is some error in the theme regarding this issue.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The “Query type” functionality in our element comes from WooCommerce therefore please check how it works with the default filters from WooCommerce to understand if is it our theme issue or not.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

Jonatas
    Participant

Realy, with the original Woocomerce filter I am having the same problem, but please could you help me, so that only one variation is enabled at a time, as my client is having problems selecting the filters. I added the link the video so you can see how the problem is being generated.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry, but it requires customizing the filter functionality that comes from WooCommerce, this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope. Hope you can understand our limitations.
    If you’d like to contact us, we are here for whatever questions you may have.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)