Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product Badges is not fixed in product archive page.

Product Badges is not fixed in product archive page.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ko Phyo
    Participant

I used product badges plugin of woocommerce extension.
    it is perfectly fixed in home page but it is being extra space to right like the screenshot in every product archive page.
    when i ask the plugin vendor, they tell me like this “The homepage products are within sliders, which have different CSS applied to the archive products display. To fix the issue would require investigating the different styles which are getting applied to the product display elements (the other elements on those type of pages which the badge sits in) and amending them so the badge fits nicely”.
    So help me how to investigate to fix this issue?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

Ko Phyo
    Participant

Could you test it for me ?
    I don’t really get what you really want me to do
    I can give you admin access.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience.

Actually, your mentioned concern is specifically related to a third party Plugin for which you might need to contact the respective Plugin Support because according to the Envato Policy we don’t provide Support for the third party Plugin issues.

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)