Home Forums WoodMart support forum product carousel border

product carousel border

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

How can I make the edges slightly more rounded of the highlighted border of the product carousel in my header?

Also how can I adjust its height so it matches with the one of the slider?

Hello,

Sorry but I am unable to visit your website and it’s getting redirected. Please make sure its woking to let me assist you further. Also provide some relevant screenshots of what you require.

Best Regards

How strange! Where are you being redirected?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please edit the section and try adding the border radius to the sections as you required.

Best Regards

That’s the issue. Something really wrong with it. Have a look and decide for yourself but I would like it to be pixel perfect if you know what I mean and not having these distortions impact the visual quality.

Attachments:

I tried many combinations but it seems like the issue is being caused by the theme itself. Have a look on other options.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.wd-carousel-container .product-grid-item .product-image-link img, .product-grid-item .hover-img img {
    border-top-right-radius: 25px;
    border-top-left-radius: 25px;
    }

Best Regards

It doesnt work. Please help.

Hello,

Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.wd-highlighted-products .elements-grid, .wd-highlighted-products.wd-carousel-container {
    border-radius: 25px;
    }

.wd-slider {
    border-radius: 25px;
    }

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)