Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product Carousel hover style

Product Carousel hover style

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

vagelis
    Participant

With WP_Bakery i create a new element called “Products (grid or carousel)” and I select Grid option. Then I select the “base” hover style. Everything works fine.

But when i change the type from grid to Carousel, then the base hover style is not working. Is this intended? Becasue every single hover style works on both grid and carousel, but the base hover style is not.

Let me know if there will be a fix for this!
    Thank you,
    Vagelis

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :).

Could you please elaborate with some relevant screenshots and with the URL of the page to check it myself and help you out accordingly?

Because your explanation is not clear enough to understand what issue you are facing.

Best Regards.

vagelis
    Participant

Hello,

I select HOVER EFFECT the “base” style (image one.jpg).
    Then, in the front-end, the hover effect is not what I selected (the “base” style), as you can see in image two.jpg

If i select any other hover effect, they work correctly. Only the base one isn’t.

Also, If i make the Product element (from wp bakery) to be a grid instead of carousel, then the base style is working correctly. But when i make it into a carousel then base style isnt working.

Here you can see a test:
    https://artware.gr/shop-lakidis/test-2/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

Sorry but this is the default functionality that the summary on hover option is displayed like that on the carousels.

It works the same on our demo site as well..

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

vagelis
    Participant

Hello,

I am not sure you understand what my problem is.
    Here is a screencast, i hope it will give you a better idea of my issue.

https://artware.gr/woodmart.mp4
    (sorry for bad sound)

Hello,

I watched the video you attached.

It is the default behaviour that the show summary on hover works like this as in your video for the carousel.

And there is no option in Theme Settings available to change this default behaviour.

Best Regards

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)