Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product categories in Browse categories menu

Product categories in Browse categories menu

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

jcparaiso
    Participant

When adding new product categories, it won’t let me add them to the product categories menu that comes in the demos. It lets me rename and reuse demo categories, but if I add a new one, it doesn’t appear. Nor do I know how the items in the demo smenus that have custom fields to indicate html blocks, width, etc. have been created.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

This menu is manually created in Appearance > Menu. You can find more details and instructions in these manuals: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/product-category-menu/ and https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/adding-menu-site/

Best Regards

jcparaiso
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve seen how to make menus, headers, but i don’t see how to solve this. I attach captures of all categories i have, and capture of categories list when try to add more to categories menu.
    I only see renamed categories which came with the demo import, and if i create a new entry categorie i display it, but not new product categories. In the links of the frontpage, i see product_cat=category1, etc but no with new ones.
    I have input them like custom links, but don’t take images. And you can see categories list is empty. Any help please? It’s very urgent, in one day i have to make a presentation.

jcparaiso
    Participant

Sorry, attached files:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please check the Screen Options in the right top corner, make sure Product categories (not blog categories) have been enabled, and add them to the menu. Most likely, you add blog categories.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

jcparaiso
    Participant

Perfect!

Thanks a lot,

JC

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Product categories in Browse categories menu’ is closed to new replies.