Home Forums Basel support forum Product category grid problem

Product category grid problem

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Bartlomiej
    Participant

Hello,

I have a strange issue with the product category grid placed on the main page. In some windows, resolution grids change the column numbers. Please take a look at the screens below. I have disabled all plugins and other customization etc.. but the problem still exists.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Bartlomiej
    Participant

The column number is set to 4.

Hello,

The product category page inherits the configuration of the shop page. You can configure the product page and shop page in the Theme Settings > Shop.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Bartlomiej
    Participant

Hello,

the problem occurs in the wp-bakery widget, not in the shop category loop. You have the same widget used in the demo main site -> https://demo.xtemos.com/basel/. Below screen with my settings.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area as well as the page URL with the problem.

Best Regards

Bartlomiej
    Participant

Hello,

data in the private area. Note that the problem occurs only in some high resolution.

Best regards
    Bartlomiej

Hello,

We have checked the page and categories are displayed as per your settings: https://gyazo.com/f0213ba1a5116c2ea8185cef5cfad0d9

You can see they are responsive and are displed as follows: На ширині 991пх вони стають в 3 колонки

Width: 768px they are displayed in two columns;
    Width: 991px they are displayed in three columns;

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)