Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product Filters Visual Compose Element

Product Filters Visual Compose Element

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

olgaonline2020
    Participant

Hi,

In the widget area above product grid on product page I am using ‘custom content’ setting with an HTML block.

I would like to use a product Filters visual composer element to display attribute terms as a list and not as a dropdown.

Is this possible?

Thank you

olgaonline2020
    Participant

Also,

When I use the widget type for the space above product grid there is a bug.

Within the widget area, when I click ‘x’ of some attribute terms in the list in order to clear them, they do not clear out.

Please check on your side.
    Thank you

Hello,

No, it is not possible. The custom filters are only drop-down. You can disable ‘custom content’, remove the default widgets with custom CSS provided below, then add and configure the WOODMART WooCommerce Layered Nav to get what you want.

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

#WOODMART_Widget_Price_Filter,
    #WOODMART_Widget_Sorting{
    display:none;
    }

Best Regards

olgaonline2020
    Participant

Ok I am using widget WOODMART WooCommerce Layered Nav now.

I have noticed two issues:

1) I have set query type ‘OR’ for widget WOODMART WooCommerce Layered Nav, but more than one attribute term can be selected. I have cleared browser cache and Generated CSS. Normally ‘OR’ query clears current attribute term and newly selected attribute term is picked only. Correct?

2) Within the widget area, when I click ‘x’ of some attribute terms in the list in order to clear them, they do not clear out.

Thank you

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and I will check if it works correctly.

Best Regards

olgaonline2020
    Participant

Hello,

I have deactivated the plugins not related to theme.
    Both issues (1) and (2) still occur!

Hello,

Please check how the default Wooocoommerce filters with OR/AND work on the Storefront theme.

Best Regards

olgaonline2020
    Participant

Hi!

(1)
    I installed woocommerce’s storefront theme.
    I checked how OR/AND functionality works with it and also with woodmart.
    OR = leaves all attribute terms of an attribute visible, even if one or more terms are selected.
    AND = hides all other attribute terms of an attribute visible, when one term is selected.

Strange functionality. I guess I will understand it when I add real products.

(2) I guess this ‘issue’ has to do with the functionality described above.

Thank you!

Hello,

OR – if you have selected red and black, and there are two products: one with red and one with black color, you will get both of them.

AND – if you have selected red and black, you will get the product which has both red and black colors.

This cannot be changed by our theme.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)