Home Forums Basel support forum Product grid and Post carousel problems

Product grid and Post carousel problems

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

bellstudio
    Participant

Hello guys.
    I am having a difficult time on putting specific products on a product grid/carousel. You are talking about product id. But where can i find the product ID?
    I want to manualy set products that i want to show in the carousel.
    I have attached a photo with the product grid in which i want to have 4 specific products.

Also:
    I have post carousel and when i set the module to take posts from a specific tag: “4 idei” although i have 4 articles in that tag, the module only displays 1.

For example on the homepage, the module below the slider: “4 IDEI PENTRU UN DINING SPECTACULOS”. i had to manually set the 4 posts. when i put the tag “4 idei” it only showed 1 post.

please help.

PS You will see that i have not activated the theme on this website. It’s still activated in the dev version: sdv2.bellstudio.ro (where i installed it so i can make a demo import and use them) After i finish the website i will activate the theme on the main domain.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

1. When you edit the product, the product URL has a view like this: p-admin/post.php?post=22&action=edit&lang=en where post=22 will be product ID=22 You just need to insert the product title and it will take the ID automatically.

2. As for the Post Carousel, please check the number of slides per view https://prnt.sc/phmksw

As for the theme activation, you can do it in this way or activate on the dev site. You can activate your theme twice with the same license key: once on dev and once on live site.

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)