Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product Grid Issue (again)

Product Grid Issue (again)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Clag75
    Participant

I’m not sure what happened but suddenly the product grid layout on the shop page and the product related items shows as a vertical list instead of a row. Please let me know what you guys did yesterday to fix so I can stop bugging you and stop breaking the layout 🙂

Hello,

Please check and make sure you have not set the list view in the Theme Settings: navigate to the Theme Settings > Shop > Product Gid > Shop product view https://prnt.sc/phn4cq

Best Regards

Clag75
    Participant

I don’t have the list view set, I have it set to grid. You had me yesterday disable all plugins except for theme core. You then logged in and did something then the shop grid was fixed along with the related items row. Please let me know what you did yesterday so I can perform myself. Thanks!

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and update the site admin access to the private area I will check.

Best Regards

Clag75
    Participant

I need to work on the site today. Is someone available at this time to login and fix the products grid issue? Sorry, I can’t deactivate everything except theme related plugins and continue working. As soon as you notify me you are available, I will deactivate and send you credentials. Please then let me know what you did to fix the issue so I can edit on my end if it happens again. Thanks!

Hello,

Can you clone the site to some staging platform so that we could test? if you cannot, please confirm that I can disable plugins for a few minutes while checking? Try to provide the staging platform.

Best Regards

Clag75
    Participant

This project I can’t move onto a test server but I’ve deactivated all plugins not associated with the theme. I’ve placed your site credentials in the private content area of this message. Please let me know what you end up doing so I can implement myself if needed in the future. I will wait until I hear back from you to start working again.

Clag75
    Participant

Looks like product grid is fixed again. Can you let me know what you guys did to correct?

Clag75
    Participant

After you fixed, I reactivated plugins one at a time and it looks to be a conflict with Hide My WP plugin. I use this plugin successfully on other sites that use Woodmart as the parent theme, so hopefully it’s a settings issue I have different from the other sites. I’m plan on purchasing another one of your themes for my next site build, thanks again for the support.

Hello,

Try to contact the support of the plugin which you have used successfully on other sites if they won’t fix, try to purchase another one, however, find out if there is 14 days refund in case it also cause any problems.

Best Regards

Clag75
    Participant

It was a setting in the Hide My WP plugin. Fixed and everything works great again!

That is fine. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Product Grid Issue (again)’ is closed to new replies.