Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product page Video URL icon not dispalying on language pages

Product page Video URL icon not dispalying on language pages

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ToriTori38
    Participant

Hello,

On a product page I have added a Vimeo URL. The video icon then displays on the image gallery on the product page and when you click the icon the video popup loads. This works perfectly.

However when I switch this default English product page to the French or German product page, the video icon disappears. It icon only appears on the default language product pages. So it is not possible to see the video on the secondard language product pages.

Can you check this your end and see if you have the same problem? Thanks!

Hello,

Have you added the same video to all the product translations? Please check and make sure all the product version has the link.

Best Regards

ToriTori38
    Participant

Hello Elise,

OK I was trying to translate this string via the WPML system (where this field does not appear). However I just actually switched to the secondary language in the backend and went to products, and directly entered the video URL in there on the product page admin. Now it works. Thanks for assisting 🙂

Hello,

Yes, that was exactly what I meant. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Product page Video URL icon not dispalying on language pages’ is closed to new replies.